PDA

View Full Version : Salt Run

BlkWolfe
08-01-2005, 10:54 PM
Im headed to the coast from the 3rd to 6th, so the salt run is a go

200g buckets of Kent are $50 (including taxes)
160g buckets of IO are $42.75 (including taxes)

I'd greatly appreciate $5 per bucket for the shipping, however frags would be perfectly acceptable as well :cool:

So, anybody that wants salt...

Call Alan @ J&L, 1-888-840-1146. Let him know your ordering salt to be picked up and come back with Josh, give him your order and pay for your portion (bucket cost only, listed above). Shipping can then be paid to me at time of pickup.

Cutoff is Friday the 5th, so please hurry if you want in. Anything not paid for by then will not be making the trip home.

Thanks Everybody, and sorry for the short notice

EmilyB
08-01-2005, 11:19 PM
I have placed my order for 10 buckets of Kent.

Thanks Josh ! :mrgreen:

BlkWolfe
08-01-2005, 11:24 PM
Deb,

Alan didnt have much for Kent in stock, i kinda took them a little by surprise. Originally the trip was supposed to be the 12th or so, which gave them time to order the kent in. However, at the moment there is only IO available for me to bring back on the 5th.

Alan will be contacting me tomorrow if he can arrange anything else with more kent, but IO is the only thing available right now. Im outta town most of the day tuesday, but ill have an update on the kent in the evening.

Did you talk to someone there in person?

EmilyB
08-01-2005, 11:58 PM
No I just sent them an email. Strange, they've been out of Kent for a while now, Trevor had some problem getting me a bucket recently. I guess we'll see what they say, but if I can't get Kent then I guess I'll have to buy it locally.
:frown:

EmilyB
08-02-2005, 12:58 AM
I got a reply from Allan and he has noted my order and reiterated what you said Josh.

So we'll wait and see, but I will likely take my order to Pisces if J&L doesn't get the salt in, as Mike has done a salt order discount for us in the past (and he was pretty generous for the meeting donations.... :biggrin: )

So I guess that could be an alternative for us Calgary Kent users.

BlkWolfe
08-02-2005, 01:30 AM
Sounds good

Ill post when i hear back from Alan about the kent. I'd go to OA to pick up the kent but my schedule is looking a little tight as it is.

I'll see where we sit tomorrow.

Beverly
08-02-2005, 02:56 AM
Joah,

Looking forward to hearing from you, Josh Kent salt. Want ten 200g pails.

mr_alberta
08-02-2005, 03:07 AM
Joah,

Whoa, what's going on Bev? Had a few drinks? :mrgreen: :lol:

Anyway, I'll call JL tomorrow and put my salt order in.

Willow
08-02-2005, 03:24 AM
oa has a pile of kent buckets sitting in the shop, try them, i think they are 49 bucks a bucket.

Funky_Fish14
08-02-2005, 03:25 AM
Just when I have 150g of salt mix :rolleyes: Lol. O well I'll go for the next order

Chris

BlkWolfe
08-02-2005, 05:48 AM
If somebody has the time to arrange it with OA, i could probably swing by there and pick up the Kents if J&L cant get them. Im running trailers around tomorrow and wont be anywhere near a computer

Arrange the same payment/pickup deal with OA and ill do my best to hit them.

Thanks for the info Willow

EmilyB
08-02-2005, 05:58 AM
OA has been notified. :mrgreen:

BlkWolfe
08-02-2005, 06:04 AM
Great

Contact J&L for both IO and Kent

Beverly
08-02-2005, 01:35 PM
Joah,

Whoa, what's going on Bev? Had a few drinks?

Had a hot, busy day yesterday. Brain must have stopped working by the time I posted :eek: :razz:

Will call OA for my Kent salt.

BlkWolfe
08-02-2005, 09:22 PM
Ok...sorry for all the confusion guys...

Talked to allan this afternoon. He's going to bring in some Kent for us

IMPORTANT - All orders, for both Kent and IO salt, please contact J&L and follow the ordering instructions from the first post in this thread.

Again, sorry for the confusion and short notice. This'll be my last post as i'm heading out tonight.

For the Calgarians, feel free to order as well, and ill bring the salt down with me next time i head south, either august 13th or 19th/20th

Thanks

snaggle
08-03-2005, 03:02 AM
since I got a PM from Ocean Aquatics is the kent salt coming from j & L or Ocean Aquatics. I just want to check before I place my order.

Brad

EmilyB
08-03-2005, 03:10 AM
Brad it was my understanding that J&L was unsure about getting the salt in. They mentioned this on several occasions. My order was placed with them originally so I'll leave it at that for now, since it sounds like Josh has received more info. At least we have a backup with OA. :confused:

Beverly
08-03-2005, 02:18 PM
I placed my order yesterday with J&L. Allen said he has 25 or 30 (can't remember which) pails for our order.

Old Guy
08-03-2005, 08:28 PM
The salt arrived today at approx. 12:30pm. I started to watch the boys unload the truck but soon left before the ask for help :lol: .

BlkWolfe
08-08-2005, 01:56 AM
The salt has arrived in edmonton and is ready for pickup

Drop me a pm or give me a call 953-5311 for directions