PDA

View Full Version : FS: Large Kenya tree

BMW Rider
07-28-2005, 11:42 PM
I've decided that I don't really want my Kenya tree any longer. It is so fast growing under my MH lights that I'm constantly having to pull frags out that have dropped off. I'm trying to stick to stony corals more and the Kenya tree just isn't fitting into the scheme any longer. It is about 5-6 " high and comes attached to a decent sized piece of LR. (guessing about 1-2 pounds). $25

fatpuffer
07-29-2005, 12:44 AM
when do u need it gone by? Live in red deer and can't come for about a week. Also i have a coralife 96 watt 50/50...would that be enough?

thx

js

BMW Rider
07-29-2005, 02:34 AM
when do u need it gone by? Live in red deer and can't come for about a week. Also i have a coralife 96 watt 50/50...would that be enough?

thx

js

I have one offer from Edmonton via PM that is ahead of you. If they decide to pass it up, your it next. I'm not in a big rush to get it out, its not a problem or anything. I put one small frag in my 50 gallon under a 65w PC 50/50 bulb and it is doing ok there. No where near the growth rate as in my reef tank, but doing fine just the same. It might take it a while to get used to lower light, but I would think it should be ok.