PDA

View Full Version : expensive dwarf angels

Skimmerking
07-28-2005, 10:50 PM
check out the price on this little guy,. capture bred.

mike

http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?pCatId=2047

danny zubot
07-28-2005, 10:56 PM
I hope they can prove it is tank bred, otherwise thats one hell of a scam. I should sell my fish as tank bred for that price; there's a fool born everyday!

Veng68
07-28-2005, 11:01 PM
I don't know about that type of Angel but they have been breeding Flame, Lemompeel, fishers & Japanese angels since 2003 or so in Hawaii.

A great series of articles in FAMA 2003-2004.

Cheers,
Vic [veng68]

OCDP
07-28-2005, 11:25 PM
People who buy that fish just flat out have too much cash. End of story.

That's just nuts

albert_dao
07-28-2005, 11:30 PM
Well, the thing is that collecting from Ascension Island is now prohibited. These ARE captive bred and they can be sourced to http://www.rcthawaii.com/.

I remember someone brought this up on RC and there was like some 298374983278479 page thread on it. Funny stuff.

snaggle
07-29-2005, 02:03 AM
I think I am going to start to breed those I can sit at home and watch the money role in :lol: now can I borrow $2000 US from someone so I cet started :mrgreen: :eek: :rolleyes: .

Brad

Justin
07-30-2005, 07:20 AM
OCDP, Are you sure your in the right hobby?

I see TONS of people spending $1000+ on items they enjoy, does that mean they have too much money? No, they just spend what they have how they want.

I know a person with a $3000 Drysuit and he takes the Bus to work, my neibour has a $650,000 house and he has no car. He would rather spend 3 or 4 months out of country with that money.

Don't knock people for doing something you wouldn't, or couldn't as the situation dictates. Keep your stupid ass comments to yourself.

I think there should be a disclaimer when you join this forum saying something along the lines of, "Don't say anything would would be afraid of getting punched in the face for, if you said to to someones face as opposed to typing it' Also something like 'THINK before you say something stupid.'

Danny please read above.

How much money do you think it takes to set up a facility to breed and rear centrophyge?

If they are going to be able to keep the doors open, they are going to need to turn a profit, they are doing the best thing for this hobby possible, and here you are blasting them. What is wrong with you?

If I had the disposable income right now, I would gladly buy a resplendens for $1000, and I bet you they will all be sold to likeminded individuals who value this hobby, not those who shouldn't be in this hobby in the first place.

Read this thread from beginning, and think how someone over at RCT would feel if he read your blantantly stupid and ignorant comments, and you will understand why no big authors, orwell known people in general would visit a site where stupidity at this level is permitted.

And really, you should sell all your stuff, it dosen't sound like this hobby is for you. I will even buy it if it means I will never have to listen to crap like this again. Post some pics so we can all see what a skilled and knowledgable person like you has accomplished.

Thanks have a nice day!

impreza
07-30-2005, 07:32 AM
OCDP, Are you sure your in the right hobby?

I see TONS of people spending $1000+ on items they enjoy, does that mean they have too much money? No, they just spend what they have how they want.

I know a person with a $3000 Drysuit and he takes the Bus to work, my neibour has a $650,000 house and he has no car. He would rather spend 3 or 4 months out of country with that money.

Don't knock people for doing something you wouldn't, or couldn't as the situation dictates. Keep your stupid ass comments to yourself.

I think there should be a disclaimer when you join this forum saying something along the lines of, "Don't say anything would would be afraid of getting punched in the face for, if you said to to someones face as opposed to typing it' Also something like 'THINK before you say something stupid.'

Danny please read above.

How much money do you think it takes to set up a facility to breed and rear centrophyge?

If they are going to be able to keep the doors open, they are going to need to turn a profit, they are doing the best thing for this hobby possible, and here you are blasting them. What is wrong with you?

If I had the disposable income right now, I would gladly buy a resplendens for $1000, and I bet you they will all be sold to likeminded individuals who value this hobby, not those who shouldn't be in this hobby in the first place.

Read this thread from beginning, and think how someone over at RCT would feel if he read your blantantly stupid and ignorant comments, and you will understand why no big authors, orwell known people in general would visit a site where stupidity at this level is permitted.

And really, you should sell all your stuff, it dosen't sound like this hobby is for you. I will even buy it if it means I will never have to listen to crap like this again. Post some pics so we can all see what a skilled and knowledgable person like you has accomplished.

Thanks have a nice day!
Whoa! Are you OK? Take it easy buddy, a few comments were made, but none of which were out of line! Do yourself a favour and take a deep breath.

PS: You're right about this site permitting high levels of stupidity. If you want a clear and blatant example, read the post above mine (I'm referring to your post). :rolleyes:

Thanks, have a nice day! :biggrin:

vanreefer
07-30-2005, 08:38 AM
agreed... OCDP made a comment and that was his opinion... no need to fly off the handle... each person on this board has the right to his/her opinion... if you can't deal with other people thoughts without the overwhelming urge to punch them in the face then maybe you shouldn't be here....
Thats just my opinion... and you don't have to agree with it :wink:

albert_dao
07-30-2005, 08:54 AM
Whoa, that was like... an emotional outburst masked under a veil of objectivity. Ha! Ha! Rich.

Skimmerking
07-30-2005, 12:37 PM
There we go again, :evil: Same old crap well it wont start again .. MODERATER sort this out

. :rolleyes:

Doug
07-30-2005, 12:53 PM
Closed by request.

Personal attacks are not permitted. Please read the users agreement and if you cant follow the agreement, we can help you with that problem. :smile: