PDA

View Full Version : FS: Niger Trigger with his rock. (UP FOR GRABS AGAIN)

bulletsworld
07-24-2005, 11:06 PM
NOTE: Last two sales backed out when it came to picking up. Still up for grabs! :mrgreen:

As states above. Small beautiful dark blue, niger trigger with his rock that he sleeps in. They must go together as thats where he sleeps at night. He can be put in reef tank, where he was. He never touched corals or shrimp but recently stated to chase my Moorish Idol streamer fin so I decided he needs another home.

Is a very dosile fish, schooled with my tangs (his buddies) and loves Nori as well as Mysis, brine shrimp and loves spirulina flake food.

I will include a picture later.

Niger & his rock

$30.00

PM me if interested. Thanks a bunch

:mrgreen:

OCDP
07-24-2005, 11:39 PM
oh I wish I had a bigger tank :cry:

mr_alberta
07-25-2005, 12:06 AM
Hey Leeanne,

I'm interested in this fish! Did it leave your anemone alone as well?

Thanks!

bulletsworld
07-25-2005, 04:25 PM
Replied back to all PM's! :mrgreen:

Consider the Niger Trigger attentively ..... UPDATE..SALE FELL THROUGH! :frown:

SJSobczyk
07-25-2005, 04:39 PM
Its a beautiful fish, suprised he is still small enough to fit in that rock!

Steve

bulletsworld
07-25-2005, 05:13 PM
Yeah Steve, he is a beauty for sure. After I picked him up from your place months back he still sleeps in his rock every night. Doesn't matter how much rock their is for him to choose from, that rocks is his safe zone, his home. :lol: I guess he's a true trigger, wedging himself with his fins in the rock tight, very cool. :mrgreen:

He's going to a good home. :mrgreen:

bulletsworld
07-27-2005, 05:20 AM
Last two people backed out to change of mind before picking up. This Niger is still up for grabs.

:mrgreen:

EmilyB
07-27-2005, 07:14 AM
I certainly understand about how a trigger picks a rock Lee, I hope you can find a home for him. :sad:

BlkWolfe
07-27-2005, 05:59 PM
how big is he?

bulletsworld
07-27-2005, 08:02 PM
Deb, yup I won't sell him without his rock (home). :mrgreen:

Josh, the Trigger is actually a small guy. Maybe 1-1/2" tall and about 3.5 with his tail. Beautiful blue fish.

This Trigger, is very docile, was in my reef tank for months and never bothered with corals, inverts, anemones, shrimp, crabs, snails, urchins, starfish, etc. This Trigger even got along well with small fish, like a baby boxfish (never chased or never tried to nip tail), also never bothered a yellow headed goby or my maroon clown. This fish thinks he's a tang, schooled with the tangs, even eats Nori like crazy with the tangs. I’ll see if I can post a picture of him schooling with the tangs, neat to see. One thing I and the last owner noticed is this Trigger becomes buddies with both our yellow tangs.

The only two reasons for me wanting to sell this fish is.... #1. First time I caught this trigger chasing the streamer tail of my Moorish Idol. Fun or play, no second chances. #2. I have a heavy bio load and wanted to reduce a fish, so came as a perfect opportunity.

Hope that helps with the PM questions. :mrgreen:

I will post pictures tonight with Trigger and his rock.

SJSobczyk
07-27-2005, 09:07 PM
One thing I and the last owner noticed is this Trigger becomes buddies with both our yellow tangs.

I agree with Lee. THe trigger would never leave the side of my yellow tang. An absolute Gem and its quite funny to see him dart for shelter in his rock. Very mild mannered, i am suprised there wouldnt be more interest in this.

Steve

OCDP
07-27-2005, 09:41 PM
ohhhhhhhhh there's interest lol.... I just don't have a big enough tank for the fish... or I'd take it for sure.. I love niger Triggers... they are very cool looking fish. And this one sounds quite docile. Someone will snatch him up soon enough !

BlkWolfe
07-28-2005, 02:04 AM
Lee, if nobody bites by the weekend, ill take him.

Give me a few days to clean out one of my skimmers, im sure mikey would love the company :mrgreen:

medican
07-28-2005, 02:13 AM
I would like him......

But how do I get him down here???? :rolleyes: