PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Willow & BLuetang!!!

Zerandise
07-24-2005, 04:29 PM
Well the move of the 140g went mostly ok. The rip down took a few hours as all critters were bagged 1 piece at a time. John and rob are masters of the bag! The tank was about as heavy as they come. I think i seen johns colon in my drive way sometime after he had left....

Anyway i got everything here to Vic. All the rock went into the 90 i have had up for a week. I still have the corals bagged but floating in the tank. This morning i will be setting up the 140 and putting half the rock in it (not enough room in a 90g for 200lbs of rock)

THANK WILLOW AND BLUETANG!!!!! with out you two i would still be fighting it!!!

*bow*

Aquattro
07-24-2005, 05:03 PM
Rob, sorry I haven't got that PH to you. If you still need it, let me know today

Zerandise
07-24-2005, 06:22 PM
that would be great. I am home all day. give me a shout 858-7627

bluetang
07-25-2005, 04:43 AM
No problem man, any time. Good to hear everything went fairly smoothly considering what we were up against in size and weight. keep us up to date.

Rob

BCWolfen
07-25-2005, 04:58 AM
Yay!! Robs tank is back on the Island. Would have loved to come down and help but wifey said no. Seems taking Sat off for the SW BBQ was enough fish stuff for one weekend. She made me work on the Deck on Sunday. LOL

But we'll have to come down for a visit sometime in the near fututre to check it out.

Zerandise
07-25-2005, 07:04 AM
didnt go as good as i would have liked. 3 of my 4 fidh didnt make it nor did a number of my shrimp. think i lost a couple crabs as well. All corals look fine however. they all seen to have made it unharmed so far. time will tell in the end.

On a side note wile me and my wife were here last night setting it up a prick was at my house in richmond cleaning it out. The theif got her computer and some other equipment we had not moved over yet as well as some cash my wife had in her desk. Police are unable to do much about it.

hockey nut
07-25-2005, 07:28 AM
Sorry to hear about your fish and your old place. Hope they catch the idiot.

Best of luck on the Island Rob.

Regards
Callum

bluetang
07-25-2005, 02:24 PM
No way :mad: that sucks... good thing your getting out of there hey..