PDA

View Full Version : Need your help

DEAD_BY_DAWN
07-23-2005, 02:40 PM
Yesterday i got a phone call from Topreef (Harolds) friend saying that his tank has hardly any water in it,after a mad dash up the street i found his tank 90% empty,all the pumps had been running for hours and 80% of his sps were either dead or dieing,james also quicky came over we managed to find the leak from a cracked pipe and repaired it,and the long task of filling his tank began with a small R.O unit this took ages (7 hours),for those of you who know harold he is one of the nicest guys on here,and had one great looking tank,he has gone on holiday for another two weeks till the 9th,in this time i would like to try and restock his tank as much as myself and james can,so if anyone would like to donate a sps frag,please let myself or james know..thanks john
(Frags can be given to james at O.A.)
Or we can arrange any other time and place that fits your schedule.

Willow
07-23-2005, 03:41 PM
oh dang! :eek: :cry:

if i had any sps id bring it over. harold might want to handpick new stuff for his tank though, he was pretty particular what he put in there.

Aquattro
07-23-2005, 03:45 PM
Yikes!! Someone please tell me why this always happens when you're out of town. NEVER happens while you're sitting in front of the tank....noooo

DEAD_BY_DAWN
07-23-2005, 03:52 PM
True willow maybe a few nice pieces then,i'm not looking to cram his tank full just something to make things a little easyer on him,the thing is brad harold is always home your right it's always when your away thankfully i could get in contact with james and it was my day off so things might have been alot worse.

Van down by the river
07-23-2005, 08:59 PM
Yes Harold lost many very nice SPS. :cry:
Unfortunately OA doesn't have all the colors to replace them for him. Donations would be greatly appreciated. Two items in particular that we can't replace for him are a pink Milli and a yellow milli. Any size frags would be appreciated.
Thank you everyone.

Griffin
07-24-2005, 07:00 PM
Sorry to hear :sad: sounds like you guys had a long day trying to save what you could - If lynn or i had any sps we would give some gladly - i am sure it will be a great tank again with support of the people here.

Great job guys
Rich

DEAD_BY_DAWN
07-24-2005, 09:30 PM
Thanks for the nice words we put about ten hours in so far,things were looking a little better last night not a total right off.(lynn have any of the meat left ? :biggrin: ).

Jack
07-24-2005, 09:52 PM
I can't belive it! I've seen his tank and the growth and color was amazing. I can help you re-stock when its back up and running Harold. But man that just totally sucks.

Aquattro
07-27-2005, 02:38 PM
Two items in particular that we can't replace for him are a pink Milli and a yellow milli. Any size frags would be appreciated.
Thank you everyone.

Any luck on these two? I know there is lots around. Most of mine are babies now, but next trip over I might have some pieces. Maybe I can leave them at OA for safe keeping?