PDA

View Full Version : Going to Edmonton?

AJ_77
07-19-2005, 07:45 PM
While Chris (FunkyFish14) was here Sunday packing up his new tank, we got a call that my nephew had been flown into the ICU at Foothills. So - in the ensuing confusion of us rushing out the door, leaving him to finish loading, we missed a bucket of Kent salt and some Mysis packs.

If anyone is going up to Edmonton in the near future and would be willing to take up a bucket of salt and some mysis as a favour to us both, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all,

Alan

Majestic_Aquariums
07-19-2005, 08:13 PM
Not expecting to make a trip soon, but wanted to pass on best wishes for your Nephew. Hopefully he makes a speedy recovery, Alan.

Rob

AJ_77
07-20-2005, 03:52 PM
Thanks very much Rob - he was in a highway rollover accident. Long list of injuries, complications, etc...

Edmonton? anyone?...

Delphinus
07-20-2005, 03:58 PM
Best wishes for him.. I hope he pulls through.

If you can't find anybody before the August long weekend, I'm heading up to Lacombe area then. I can maybe make a side trip up to Edmonton that weekend, or meet someone halfway beyond that (since it's only about an hour and a bit more to Edmonton from there).

nate_m
07-20-2005, 05:35 PM
I am going up to Edmonton this weekend, either Saturday or Sunday and would be willing to bring the salt/mysis up. Send me an email/PM and we can work out the details. Sorry to hear about your nephew.

Nathan

AJ_77
07-20-2005, 05:52 PM
Thanks Nathan, you have PM.

and thank-you Tony as well.