PDA

View Full Version : Firefish not pairing up

One_Divided
07-18-2005, 05:20 AM
Anyone experienced this? One of them is out all the time and the other is almost never out..It's fins are a little scruffy looking as well.. The only other fish in the scopas tang.. Anyone know anything about pairing up firefish? I might need to find a new home for one of them... if I can catch it.

albert_dao
07-18-2005, 06:06 AM
From what I've read, they're kinda solitary. Pairing is hard since they don't have any external sexual dimophism.

StirCrazy
07-19-2005, 02:58 AM
Anyone experienced this? One of them is out all the time and the other is almost never out..It's fins are a little scruffy looking as well.. The only other fish in the scopas tang.. Anyone know anything about pairing up firefish? I might need to find a new home for one of them... if I can catch it.

If you decide for a new home I have room for one Adam, let me know.. hey you siad two months ago that you were going to come over for a beer, lots of catching up to do, judging from what your bass player is telling me :mrgreen:

Steve

One_Divided
07-25-2005, 04:21 AM
I might be removing my DSB.. that's be the time to get him out... Otherwise they seem to be fighting less now and keeping to opposite sides of the tank.. Steve I'll send u a PM.. we should get together soon.. Maybe you can figure out my wack skimmer...