PDA

View Full Version : For sale Long Tentacle Anemone in Vancouver

HimSelf
07-14-2005, 07:30 PM
Hi there sold my big tank and no room for this guy in my neno tank.

This is a long tentacle anemone with baby blue color tentacle and birght red base. It looks amazing under blue light. The sky blue color stands out from every thing since most live rock is brown or dark red (algee) and when the tectacle waves around is a nice eye catcher.

When is fuly open it is about 6 inch and I had it for 8 month pluse I was watching it for about 3 weeks when it was in the store before I bought it so it is very healthy. It eats like crazy.

Clowns that I had that host in it:

Tomato Clown
Maroon Clown

When it was at the store a pair of Percula clown was hosting in it. I also know that Sebae and Skunk clown will also host in this type of anemone.

The first $25 takes this guy home. But you must have strong light. I will not sale it to any one that does not have the right lighting since it will just die.

Cheers

OCDP
07-14-2005, 09:46 PM
That sounds like a neat colored LTA....

Nemo
07-14-2005, 09:48 PM
SOLD

I will pm contact info

Nemo
07-14-2005, 09:52 PM
I almost feel sory for SHF (Anthony) :cry: But that is not the case :BIG:

OCDP
07-14-2005, 09:52 PM
whoever bought it , could you please post a pic once you have him in your tank?? the colors sound really interesting on this LTA..

if you have the time that would be cool
thanks
:smile:

Nemo
07-14-2005, 10:02 PM
Sure I can do that, as soon as I get it I will post some pics for ya

adidas
07-15-2005, 01:06 AM
similiar to my LTA, has bright red base, tentacles are purple with green tips.

SeaHorse_Fanatic
07-15-2005, 01:28 AM
Nemo,

Saw it right after it was posted (like normal :biggrin: ) but I don't have room for a second LTA, even though this one sounds like a really cool colour. Mine already expands to 14" in diameter to 2 in a reef tank would take up too much real estate. So, long story short, don't have to feel sorry :cry: or anything :biggrin: since I didn't have the room for it anyways. If it was available in September after my move, then I would have grabbed it for sure. Glad you're getting it (assuming you've made the deal with HimSelf).

Anthony

HimSelf
07-15-2005, 05:26 AM
Sorry boyz and galz it's sold. I'm glad it went to a good home. Lets just say he will be loved by 2 hot looking girls :lol:

Now I'm kind of missing my anano :(

HimSelf
07-15-2005, 05:39 AM
Sorry Nemo I checked my Van Aqu forum first today and sold to the first one that replyed.

Don't worry I think the LTA is going to split. Before I moved it out of my big tank the LTA was realy streaching it self out but I stoped it since I had to move it.

So the luck buyer might post one for sale in the next 2 month. :biggrin:

Cheers

EmilyB
07-15-2005, 06:04 AM
LTA's (m.doreensis) don't split to reproduce. Perhaps you have another type of anemone, or something else going on...............

Nemo
07-15-2005, 06:51 AM
Damm I knew I should have posted in both :rolleyes: :sad:

SeaHorse_Fanatic
07-15-2005, 07:56 AM
Nemo,

:cry: Sorry :cry:

Couldn't find the croc tears emoticon.

Anthony

HimSelf
07-15-2005, 05:16 PM
don't say it too loud EmilyB. Have to give Nemo some hope :frown: