PDA

View Full Version : sunday road trip

afreshoutlook
07-02-2005, 08:00 PM
I will be ut in the Richmond area, & mobile to go further, late Sunday morning & was wondering which stores would be good for viewing & asking questions, being a very new newbie, & slowly putting together my 55 gal. with an ecosystem & corallife lighting,
Thanks

Dwight

hockey nut
07-03-2005, 01:43 AM
A couple of places I would check out are Big Als on 3 Rd in Richmond and I would definitly go see Ocean Acuatics in Ladner/Delta. About 10-15 minutes out of Richmond. Worth the visit.

HTH.

Xtasia
07-03-2005, 03:59 AM
hehe a trip to Richmond from North Van is a road trip? hehe.. cute! :) Hope you found some good stuff!

X.

Willow
07-03-2005, 04:53 AM
yeah, id keep moving past richmond thru the tunnel to oa. btw they are the eco dealer for western canada.

Raf
07-03-2005, 07:07 AM
Dwight! How are ya mate! Whatcha looking for? Do you have fish yet? Perhaps you can make it out to Hidden Reef....a bit of a drive but may be worth it. As for Richmond, me no know, never venture that way! :mrgreen:

afreshoutlook
07-03-2005, 01:47 PM
Raf,
What r u doing over here? You'll be missed elsewhere, won't you? :biggrin:

Anyhow, I have a skate practise in Richmond & picking up my light set-up & thought I would go & learn more about salt..

C u around

D

Raf
07-03-2005, 04:37 PM
missed, nah, they know I venture to the dark side http://instagiber.net/smiliesdotcom/contrib/monsieurboo/diablotin.gif

besides, have been keeping salt tanks for a while now....same wit my gf, so i think it's almost time to start another site. :mrgreen: hehe jk jk

Have fun, don't break the bank! ;)