PDA

View Full Version : Missing Blenny

Gizmo
06-17-2005, 01:50 AM
Hey all,

I got a Lawnmower blenny about a week ago, and the little dumbass went and hoped into the overflow. :eek: I can't fish him out with a net cause the overflow is filled with piping. Any suggestions how to wooo out a blenny that has lots of food :rolleyes: Ack, And I can't find my yellowhead jawfish now. Are these things prone to disappearing? I moved rock looking for perhaps a carcus, nadda. :frown:

Willow
06-17-2005, 05:08 AM
if he is small enough you could try siphoning him out with a big enough piece of tubing.

blood_hound
06-17-2005, 12:18 PM
Hey all,

I got a Lawnmower blenny about a week ago, and the little dumbass went and hoped into the overflow. :eek: I can't fish him out with a net cause the overflow is filled with piping. Any suggestions how to wooo out a blenny that has lots of food :rolleyes: Ack, And I can't find my yellowhead jawfish now. Are these things prone to disappearing? I moved rock looking for perhaps a carcus, nadda. :frown:

Fish on overflow :eek: :eek: that always happen to me :eek: :eek: that is why i put some sort of a basket in my overflow so it will be easy for me get my fish out of mmy overflow.

The only sure way of getting your fish out of the overflow is to stick your hand in there and grab it or you can try willow suggestion.

And stop moving your rocks around you may crash your fish.

And if your tank is well establish i won't worry about a dead fish it won't affect your tank.