PDA

View Full Version : When will My Fish Tank be getting stuff in next?!

Coldwater
06-16-2005, 05:46 PM
I dont where to post this but it seems this would be the best place. Anyone know when they will be getting some new livestock in? Last time I was in there they were moving stuff around and renevating. Rob still hasn't given me a straight answer :razz: . He said he would be done in three years. Can someone help me out here? :question:

Matt

bluetang
06-16-2005, 06:00 PM
Cant understand your post..... :rolleyes:
When will my FISH TANK be getting suff in next...????
WHO???

SeaHorse_Fanatic
06-16-2005, 06:07 PM
I think "My Fish Tank" is a LFS on the Island.

bluetang
06-16-2005, 06:15 PM
OH....... :biggrin:
THats some name.... :rolleyes:

christyf5
06-16-2005, 06:42 PM
Yep My Fish Tank is a store in Nanaimo :biggrin:

BCWolfen
06-16-2005, 08:51 PM
I was in a week ago and the move was well under way. Freshater was looking restocked but he was not getting in any SW for at least another 3-4weeks.

Coldwater
06-16-2005, 09:41 PM
Thanks for the post BCWolfen. Why did they move everything around like that? They getting more tanks?

Matt

BCWolfen
06-17-2005, 02:28 AM
I believe (don't quote me here) that they are expanding their SW section.
The new layout gives much more room for tanks.

mid-island reef
06-17-2005, 03:31 AM
Hey,
I can't speak for MFT, but Island Pet Zone in Duncan got a nice shipment of livestock today. I was there and bought some awsome mushroom rock with red, green , blue and riccordia mushrooms on it, as well as a bunch of button polyps. I got some pulsing xzenia as well.
His salt section is still under rennovations, but what he has in stock was nice and looked healthy. He still has his IO on sale at $39.99 a bucket too!

Just my 10 cents worth ...

Cheers.

Chaloupa
06-18-2005, 04:04 AM
I have been there sooooo many times and they say that every time...was looking for Discus...they said they would be in the next day, then it was the next week then it .... well IT never happened....I don't know about them...it used to be a groovy little shop with great stuff....they don't have it anymore...this goes for their SW too....it always seems that they are "just about to get some in" so we stopped going there....