PDA

View Full Version : Moving.... All livestock must go to good new homes!!!

canadawest
06-13-2005, 04:19 AM
Hey all, long time no see...

I have a friend who is moving and the tank is unfortunately not going with him. Preference will go to anyone interested in taking the entire setup (or most of it) together, then parting out shall occur. Tank has been setup for just over a year, all livestock are healthy and attractive. All hardware is in excellent (as-new) condition. Here is a list of items he has for sale.

Hardware

90 Gallon Glass Tank w/ Wood Stand and Canopy
4 x 65W PC Lamps with ballasts (2 x actinic, 2 x white)
Prism Pro Skimmer w/ overflow box
3 x Maxijet Powerheads (1x600, 1x900, 1x1200)
1 x 250W Heater
New Multi-Test Kit
Assorted accessories (nets, scrapers, salt, etc...)

Livestock

1 x Salfin Tang
1 x Yellow Tang
1 x Coral Beauty
1 x Gold-Striped Maroon Clown
2 x Yellow Damsels
1 x Green Chromis

3 x Large Mushroom Covered Rocks
1 x Bubble-tip Anemone
1 x Frogspawn Coral (Med)
2 x Hammer Corals (Small)

75-100lbs Live Rock
40-50lbs Live Sand
All item prices are best offer. Can view and pickup items from Burnaby home. Seller would like to have everything gone by the end of the coming weekend. You can call him directly @ 778-388-7942 (Dwayne) or you can email me directly. tropicalfish@telus.net

canadawest
06-17-2005, 06:44 PM
Hi All,

Dwayne is having an open house tomorrow (Sat, Jun 18th) from 10am-3pm for all those interested in purchasing the above listed items.

Items will be sold on a first come-first gets basis and all prices are best offer, so just come by and make a deal!

Address is #212 - 7065 21st Ave, Burnaby

You have to call Dwayne to get in as the buzzer is no longer working (no phone anymore) (778) 388-7942

canadawest
06-21-2005, 06:37 PM
Thanks to all who came out on the weekend to help put the livestock and hardware into good new homes.

Only items left now are the following:

90 Gallon Glass Tank w/ Wood Stand and Canopy (no lights)
40-50lbs Live Sand

Dwayne would like to get $400obo for the above. The tank is in great condition, I don't think there are any scratches at all (minor if any) and the wood stand is very attractive.

The sand is no long live technically as the system has been shut down for several days, but it is good aragonite sand (fairly fine).

If interested, please give Dwayne a call at (778) 388-7942