PDA

View Full Version : Crabs!? ID please.

doch
06-12-2005, 03:04 AM
So I have no pics due to no camera taht would work, but even if I did... wouldn't help much cuz he's FAST! My desription may not help anyone but it's wortha shot: Small crab, about 1/2" - 3/4" side to side, looked te be grayish in colour with what looked like a burgandy stripe in the front, posssibly stretching to the back. This is the first time I've seen him, and well, I'm kinda curious if he's doing any harm to anything. I haven't noticed anything, but who knows how long he's been there? Anyways, any guesses are appreciated!

christyf5
06-12-2005, 03:28 AM
What color are his eyes? Red means evil (in my world anyways :razz:)

doch
06-12-2005, 03:43 AM
Well, I could be wrong on this, as I got a very quick glance at him before he stole a chunk of food and bailed back into his little hide out, but I think that his eyes were grayish - the same colour as his body, BUT they could very well have been burgandy too. I think gray though. Hopefully I'll get another look at him someday, now that I know he exists!

christyf5
06-12-2005, 03:52 AM
Beats me. Keep an eye on everything and try checking him out at night with a flashlight to see what he is up to.