PDA

View Full Version : Call me crazy

BCReefer
11-18-2001, 09:06 PM
OK call me spontaneous or impulsive. After today’s meeting I decided I needed MH lighting. So since my inlaws said they would pay for some of my aquarium stuff, I boogied home grabbed the wife and kid and off to p/u a lighting system. I went to Pauls Aquarium in Surrey and picked up a used 175 W MH system with 2 atinics lights in a case with a fan. Tomorrow I make a simple top and I am ready for some new stuff. Well after I run it for a while anyways.

Today was a great meeting and I want to thank everyone for their ideas.

Patrick

christyf5
11-18-2001, 10:56 PM
Way to go! I think you'll really enjoy the new lighting system. Just wait, it won't be long now until the SPS bug bites ya! images/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Christy images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DJ88
11-18-2001, 11:01 PM
SWEET!! Enjoy.. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Keep us posted.. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Shadetree
11-18-2001, 11:01 PM
Crazy...spontaneous...impulsive
images/smiles/icon_razz.gif
Congratulations.

Scott

canadawest
11-18-2001, 11:13 PM
Great news Patrick.

I hope your wallet doesn't hold me personally responsible for your latest purchase! images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

You've got some great lighting now, and you'll finally be able to stock pretty much whatever you fancy in the tank now.

reefburnaby
11-19-2001, 01:17 AM
Hello,

That was quick....sounds like you made a fine choice.

-Victor.

Troy F
11-19-2001, 10:59 AM
You are crazy

j.k.

[ 19 November 2001: Message edited by: Troy F ]

BCReefer
11-19-2001, 10:23 PM
I should also note that I have spent the past 2 months reading and asking questions about all the different types of lighting, VHO, Pendant and MH with regular reflector or custom built hood. I just didn’t know what to get. After the meeting I had a better feeling for what I wanted and what I needed to do for additional equipment. That’s why it was so easy to make the move. I have it set up and running. WOW what a difference. Even my 2 clowns look happier and brighter.

Again, thanks everyone.

Patrick