PDA

View Full Version : Stockin it up, need coral and fish suggestions.

OCDP
06-03-2005, 04:14 PM
okie dokie, i have one fish in my tank (YWG) he's awesome, he's just no fun to watch, mostly because he hides in caves and rocks all day and night. anyhow I have a 20g tank, and I want a pair of clowns , and another fish or maybe 2. That would give me 4-5 fish in a 20... all paramaters are undetectable as of last night. I want to try tomatoe clowns ? anyone have any input/experience with them? I like the "juicy" orange/red combo they have.

Also, corals... don't have much of those either, 3 zoo frags, one big zoo rock, 2 frogspawn, hammer, BTA's, button polyps, pretty basic.... any suggestion on a coral that would add color, and shape to the tank somehow??

Im goin to Golds after work, hopefully they still have some stuff left... it will be first come first serve so it's to hard to set my mind on a certain fish or coral.

OCDP
06-04-2005, 03:50 PM
nothin eh... k well ill be going to pick up some fish and coral today, as well as some zoo frags from kuatto later this evening..

Beverly
06-04-2005, 04:13 PM
2-3 fish max in a 20g. Make sure they are fish that do not get large. Tomato clowns might be too big. Reasearch their adult size before purchasing them.

Don't know what kind of lighting you have, so it's pretty hard to recomment what kinds of corals would do best in your tank.

And, by all means, don't increase livestock and bioload quickly :smile: