PDA

View Full Version : Joes Juice

Willow
05-27-2005, 05:14 AM
USELESS!!1

took lots of time today shooting the vile little bastages with joes, i was quite happy at seeing them shrinking up. just checked tank with flashlight and they are back and looked ****ed off. i think they brought back some buddies this time.

save your money this stuff is crap.

Funky_Fish14
05-27-2005, 05:57 AM
My experience with it is this:

I've used it several times and they 'consume' it like the bottle says and the aiptaisias shrivel up and dissapear for a week or so.....then sometimes they come back and look really ****ed, sometimes that one is dead but another smaller one has budded, sometimes the polyp dies and there are several in to replace it, and sometimes it comes back with buddies. I think you need a pepermint shrimp that east aiptasia to get them when they are comming back.

Chris

DEAD_BY_DAWN
05-27-2005, 06:05 PM
I have used this stuff at home and the store and found it works great 99% of the time,they come back once in a while but other than a peppermint or copperband what else can you do,injecting them with kalk or hot water is one giant pain in the arse,and doesnt work that much better.

G1GY
05-29-2005, 05:26 AM
Injecting them with boiling water is free and effective. :mrgreen:

Jack
05-29-2005, 05:56 AM
Did you try stiring the bottle before use? I find it settles out like Liquid Reactor. It makes a big difference.

EmilyB
05-29-2005, 08:17 PM
They came back for me as well. The boiling RO works much better if you can get at the suckers.

megatron_55
06-04-2005, 02:39 AM
Really?? Mine worked like a charm . . . Had no probs with it . . . (I used it onced and aiptasia never came back) . . .

Tarolisol
06-05-2005, 10:02 PM
USELESS!!1

took lots of time today shooting the vile little bastages with joes, i was quite happy at seeing them shrinking up. just checked tank with flashlight and they are back and looked ****ed off. i think they brought back some buddies this time.

save your money this stuff is crap.

I agree this stuff is junk, it works for a week then they come back twice as big and twice as many. Next up is boiling water.

littlesilvermax
07-11-2005, 08:57 PM
Did the boiling water work?