PDA

View Full Version : Aquasafe

outtafocus
05-24-2005, 09:53 PM
Where do you guys/girls buy your Aquasafe RO/DI units?
I have heard they are a Canadian company, any thoughts?

Which unit is recomended?

Invigor
05-24-2005, 10:06 PM
http://stores.ebay.com/The-Aqua-Safe-Pure-Water-Shop

tada.

^^ my next "large" tank purchase.

outtafocus
05-24-2005, 10:32 PM
I was just hoping I didnt have to buy from Ebay. I was hoping to find it in Canada. I have a dislike for brokerage fees

BMW Rider
05-24-2005, 10:34 PM
Its on E-Bay, but it is Canadian, so there are no brokerage fees. There is GST though.

Jaws
05-25-2005, 04:44 AM
I heard if you call them directly then it's a bit cheaper. Is this still the case? Anyone have the number?

Richer
05-25-2005, 04:48 AM
I called them directly when I was doing an Edmonton group order... they gave us a small discount (I don't remember the number).... I don't know if my order was the norm, as we were ordering $1000+ worth of stuff.

1-604-922-3030

-Rich

outtafocus
05-25-2005, 05:11 AM
All of the units I checked on Ebay were from washington. I didnt see any that were shipped from a Canadian location.
Was I looking at the wrong adds?

christyf5
05-25-2005, 05:24 AM
http://stores.ebay.com/The-Aqua-Safe-Pure-Water-Shop

This is the guy. I never noticed that his home base is Blaine now. Well at least the Ebay registry says that :rolleyes:

Christy :)

BCOrchidGuy
05-25-2005, 05:33 AM
He may ship out of Blane to the USA, a number of people (my self included) have or used to have a PO box in Blaine to ship fish from or to recieve them.

Doug

gbeef
05-25-2005, 10:40 PM
i do have one for sale.

Tarolisol
05-26-2005, 01:29 AM
It says blaine but he ships to canada outa richmond. Its the only way to get the aquasafe besides buying a used one from somewhere.

outtafocus
05-26-2005, 04:10 AM
I know Jackson, but I am getting a new one.
I may be interested in some of those filters though.

pluff
05-30-2005, 09:16 PM
I just called the owner the other night about a question.This is my 3rd one i bought from him. Hes in Vancover. I'm in New Brunswick,so there was no duty,just your regular tax.

HTH

Pluff

outtafocus
05-30-2005, 10:09 PM
I have a Maximus system on order, I want to be able to fill my tanks and have a source for drinking water. I am just waiting for Paypal to snail mail me a new password, due to new email and a new phone number. I guess I shouldnt change everything at once.
But I guess when I am dropping my Telus home line my DSL internet was forced to leave also.

outtafocus
06-16-2005, 01:47 AM
So after a long wait for Paypal to snail mail me a new password. (yes I forgot it :redface: ) I have finally received my Aquasafe Maximus system.

Aquasafe were very patient with in waiting for Paypal. Once they finally received my payment, my system was shipped instantly. It left on monday afternoon and arrived at my door mid morning today, wednesday.

Both Aquasafe and UPS get two thumbs up on the speed of shipping. However UPS gets one of those thumbs taken away. They managed to break my TDS meter case, luckily only the case. TDS meter is a-ok.

Now all I have to do is get it tapped into my kitchen water system. Which will happen this weekend. I already have all tubes connected, ready for water. I believe that this system could be set up by a 10 year old.