PDA

View Full Version : lights for frags

morph
04-16-2002, 02:39 PM
Hi there I have six large metal halide lights 400w in three 38in x 18in enclosures with tempered glass shields.the ballasts are on each end so the actual lighting area is 24in they also have 24in polished aluminum reflectors.As is they are to large and heavy for aquariums the parts however are great for diy lights .Iwould like to swap for polyps ,mushrooms,or leathers anything i dont have that will do well under 3 w atts per gal of cmp flour and no flour.

djbravoleader
04-16-2002, 03:25 PM
Where do you live?? So the lights are complete?? And you said they are to heavy for aquarium use?? What would need to be changed on the to work on a aquarium?? I'm kinda new to "lighting" so i'm sorry for the dumb questions. Would you be interested in selling 1 or 2 of them. I dont have much in coral to trade other than small pieces of assorted things and a open brain coral that iv'e been looking for a new home. E-mail me and let me know....thanks!!

Dez
04-17-2002, 04:15 AM
same question...where do you live? and will you ship? I have lots of corals.......let me know.. thanks..