PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: corals

Jack
03-13-2002, 09:43 PM
Hey,

Now that I have my tank all setup and I have the new lighting, I wouldn't mind buying some softie corals off people, preferably the island. Unless you would ship them over here (only if you knew they were gonna make it, I wouldn't want to kill anything) So anyone out there? Thanks

Also, Island guys, would corals ship on the bus up to comox? Cause I'm not sure when I would come down, although I will be down there on the 21st-24th but I don't know how much extra time I will have to drive around and pick up corals.

(moderators, darren or someone, can you move this to buy/sell, my bad, thanks)

[ 13 March 2002, 17:53: Message edited by: Jack ]

One_Divided
03-14-2002, 01:01 AM
Jack I recommend you start off very slow and simple.. I didn't add corals to my tank till the 4-5 month mark I think.. I have some Xenia and green star polyps for you that you can pick up if you get a chance.. probably a toadstool frag too.. maybe some shrooms.. whatever comes up easy!..

-Adam

Jack
03-14-2002, 01:23 AM
Hey Adam, actually, I meant to write it in the post that I wanted to let my tank mature a while before I added anything. I am kinda putting the bug in the ear for you guys. Greenstar polyps, mushrooms, toadstool, and all that sounds awesome adam. Thanks.