PDA

View Full Version : May need help tomorrow! (ITS MOVED! WOOhOOO!)

bulletsworld
05-12-2005, 11:55 PM
Since selling all my tanks months back and now tearing down 77gal tank tomorrow, as its been sold! :biggrin: And in the middle of moving this weekend.

Problem is...no new tank till next week! :eek:

I think I may have someone that can board myself for a week.. that lives far away though..

just a thought but do any of you have an extra 20-30gal tank I could borrow for one week.

Or two heaters & a couple powerheads, perhaps even a filter or two. Perhaps I could have a temp tank in rubbermaid containers with my established media that I already have. :eek:

If you can help, Please call me at 619-8824 and I can come pickup. I will have no internet access (due to my move) after I leave work here. So please call me if you would like to come help or if you may have a tank and ubove I may be able to borrow.

thanks a bunch everyone! *SUPERHUGS!*

Lee :mrgreen:

P.s This is what kinda stock list I'm looking at

This is the list of everything I got:

Fish:
baby naso tang
yellow tang
regal tang
maroon clown
yellowheaded goby
tiny boxfish but this will stay in my 10gal tank.

Other livestock:
Cleaner shrimp
baby banded shrimp
peppermint shrimp
purple lobster
tiger tail cucumber
snail
conch
crabs

Large LTA
small BTA
big GSP
Big pagoda
frog spawn
bunch of frags of zoo's
colt coral
misc mushrooms
sad bubble
xenia's
etc.

AJ_77
05-13-2005, 12:13 AM
Lee, you may want to plan for the "second-best-case" scenario. It could be a month before your new tank - :exclaim: - is filled, settled and levelled out as far as water quality goes...

Not to pee on your parade (like who could ever do THAT :biggrin: ), but you might just need slightly longer-term accomodations. :mrgreen:

"Hope for the best, plan for the worst." :cool:

With all the cool Edmonton buds you have, it should be a fairly smooth ordeal.

bulletsworld
05-13-2005, 12:22 AM
Hey Al,

Yeah you do have a VERY good point there! :eek:

As my mother always told me, better to be safe then sorry! :mrgreen:

Damn my moms always right hey. LOL

K thinking needing holding tanks for longer term now.. Hmm

O.k I'm off internet now with no access...NNOOOOooOoOOOO!

*WAVES*

Lee

p.s. Call if you can help or got a idea. Thanks fellow Reefers! You rock! :mrgreen:

Nemain
05-13-2005, 01:34 AM
Lee, if you can wait until saterday i have a 30 gallon you can use.. I am moving my lizard out.

Just rinse it out with bleach and vinegar or what have you.

Beth

KrazyKuch
05-13-2005, 04:56 AM
I have my old 29 gal and stand and some heaters if you want!!!!

Richer
05-13-2005, 05:16 AM
It'd probably be best to phone her... she doesn't have internet anymore.

-Rich

KrazyKuch
05-13-2005, 05:58 AM
I will call her in the morning!!!

geopod
05-14-2005, 08:12 AM
Just to let everyone know Lee's livestock is taken care of already.I came back for the weekend and I went to herplace tonihgt and picked up all the LR and some corals BTA etc...I am housing it in my 44gal and 80 Gal.Beeing she helped me out when I moved here a month ago from Nova Scotia it was the least I can do.

George

bulletsworld
05-16-2005, 05:26 PM
Hey everyone,

Worked out the tank tear down came sooner then expected & was done Friday evening (took HOURS) & then an extremely early start to get the tank moved out. I found being without internet, in between a move (packing/hauling) and dropping my cell without having my main line hooked up yet, left me unconnected with the world. :neutral: My apologizes for not being able to get back to some people, or update. Thanks George for posting for me & letting everyone know the status.

:mrgreen: I would like to put out a SPECIAL THANKS to the following for.... offering to help, helping me board, lending their equipment and helping me with the move! Without you guys my tank tear down/move wouldn't have gone as smoothly. I'm happy to report no casualties! WoOHOO! THANKS AGAIN GUYS/GIRLS! *SUPERHUGS* :mrgreen:

-Geopod (George)- Help Tear down, driving over, buckets, boarding
-Michika (Catherine)- lending me tank/stand, heater, fluvals
-FishieRuffio(Chris & his GF)- buying my 77gal tank &bringin helpers & movin.
-Blkwolf (Josh)- Driving out (ROAD TRIP!)this Sat for new tank & holding stuff on his truck just in case me needed *SUPERHUGS*
-AJ_77 (Alan)- for new tank coming this Sat! WoOHO! *SUPERHUGS*
-Reefhawk1-(Stan)-offering to lend me tank/supplies
-Richer (Rich)- offering to lend tank & supplies.
-Beermaster (Mark)-offering to lend tank & supplies.
-CindyT (Cindy)- wanting to drive 1.5hr out just to lend me tank/supplies *sweetie*
-Nemain (Beth)-offering to lend tank/supplies
-Kuatto (Jim)-offering to lend supplies
-Medic_eva (Eva)-offering to lend supplies
-Beverly (Bev)-advice on cleaning sand bed & pails

THANKS AGAIN REEFERS! *SUPERHUGS* YOU ROCK!

:BIG:

P.S- I can't wait to get my new tank from Calgary this (RESHEDULED- to This Saturday!) WooHoOO! :multi: Who would like to come over to help move! Pizza and Beers on ME...Margaritas for us ladies! WoOOHOOO! Pm me if interested!

Richer
05-16-2005, 06:38 PM
I'm glad everything worked out well for you :razz:

I can't imagine how long it took you to move your livestock... heck, it took me till 4 in the morning just swapping out a 33gal setup :eek:

I'd like to help you on Friday, but I'll be unfortunately working during the day and evening. Good luck with the rest of your move!

-Rich

michika
05-16-2005, 06:52 PM
I have a little time between 1pm and 4pm if you need me!

bulletsworld
05-16-2005, 09:16 PM
Yeah the 77gal was sure fun stocking & filling for the past 2 years but not fun tearing down. :frown: I still can't get over that my maroon clown bite my net and wouldn't let go after I attempted to take him away from his anemone...:lol:
But all in all its all worth it and my fishies will love the new tank with more room, I'm sure! WoOHOOO! :mrgreen:

Hey thanks for the offers guys! Unfortunately the new tank pickup is getting moved to Saturday as my boss...just told me he NEED’s me to work all day Friday.... :evil: B@STARD! DOH! :eek:

Just waiting for confirmation but probably be back from Calgary on Saturday evening 9ish if anyone's interested in helping.

*WAVES* (<waving bye)

Lee

michika
05-16-2005, 09:21 PM
Sorry about your Friday. If I had some time to spare I would, but I'm so booked up this weekend!

Good luck!

KrazyKuch
05-16-2005, 09:55 PM
I might be able to come buy saturday and help you not sure though have to see what my schedual is like!!!

Beermaster
05-16-2005, 10:20 PM
I would say yes, but i will be in Okotokes this LONG weekend, picking up all me LR and coral from Fish(chad) oooooooooooooooooooo cant wait

I hope it all goes well for you Lee

michika
05-16-2005, 10:28 PM
Okay thats it, I have to know...

Where do you get your purple hipps from Mark?

snaggle
05-17-2005, 12:37 AM
I am going to visit my GF on so I am out too. I wish I could help I want to see the new tank.

Brad

bulletsworld
05-17-2005, 03:43 PM
Okay thats it, I have to know...

Where do you get your purple hipps from Mark?

:lol: :lol: :lol: I was sOoOOo wondering the same thing! :lol:

Thanks for all the offers guys! *SUPERHUGS* :mrgreen: So Update- dont think I will be needing that many hands...since the new tank will go through a cycle, I wanta wait before putting any livestock in. BUT- if there is any BIG STRONG men that would like to help move it in my place, BBQ and Beers will be waiting for ya. :mrgreen:

Thanks a bunch everyone for all your support!

:smilecol:

doch
06-17-2005, 11:33 PM
I may have missed this while skimming through, but what size are you upgrading to? Out of curiosity, who did you buy it from, and why the need to go to Calgary to get it? Do we not have big tanks in Edmonton?