PDA

View Full Version : Cuke and urchin

ruck'n'reefer
01-19-2002, 02:58 PM
Anyone want a tiger tail cuke (1 foot x 1 inch diameter) Or a tuxedo(spelling) urchin?

Any offers!

reefboy22
01-19-2002, 03:01 PM
u have any corals u sell or trade let me know im in abby too...

ruck'n'reefer
01-20-2002, 09:20 PM
Josh, i'll try to frag my cuke and urchin for ya! images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

DJ88
01-30-2002, 05:30 PM
CHristy,

FWIW, I have done this before. Lghts off for a couple of days I mean. When ther eis a major storm on the ocean corlas don't get the light. Sometimes for weeks. We are being generous to our tanks by providing a constant never changing source of light for our critters. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif Nature isn't so generous.

smokinreefer
01-30-2002, 05:40 PM
hey rob,
you still got that cuke? why you gettin rid of it? just let me know, i'm kinda interested.
later,
shao

christyf5
01-31-2002, 04:40 AM
Hey you wouldn't be willing to rent that urchin out wouldja? images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I don't really want to get one but I've got this nasty algae outbreak and my last options are trying a tuxedo urchin or turning all the lights off and putting a blanket over my tank for a couple of days (which scares me). I've gone the snail/hermit crab route which doesn't seem to be working so hot.

Christy images/smiles/icon_smile.gif