PDA

View Full Version : CS2 Information

dmilligan
08-15-2001, 07:27 PM
After reading some of the posts I managed to find my way over to Premium Aquatics and picked up what I believe was the last CS2 skimmer (lightly used but in mint shape). I was wondering what kind of documentation exists for this skimmer. I have the skimmer in the basement but no clue about how to properly install it. Of course there is no hurry here as I am currently gathering pieces of equipment to outfit my future reef aquarium. I am a novice when it comes to reef/salt water aquariums so I am taking it slow while I learn and picking up pieces as I find them. Any information is appreciated.

Thanks,
-Dan

titus
08-15-2001, 08:32 PM
Hello Dan,

There is a manual, and an assembly diagram for the CS-2 skimmer. Both should have come with the skimmer. Ask Jason for a hard copy because they are printed like a small book(ie not like cheesy photocopys). I've also sent you the files in MS-Word to your e-mail address.

Titus

dmilligan
08-15-2001, 08:43 PM
Thanks!

titus
08-15-2001, 09:22 PM
Hello Dan,

The e-mail bounced back. It says your account is over quota.

Titus

dmilligan
08-16-2001, 05:15 AM
Excite only gives me 3 meg to play with - I didn't think about that...could you send it to:

dmilligan@cetacean.com

Thanks,
-Dan

titus
08-16-2001, 05:12 PM
Hello Dan,

It's sent to both your new address and Jason at Premium Aquatics.

Titus

dmilligan
08-16-2001, 08:03 PM
Titus,
Thanks again! Jason sent over the word files and I have them now. Much appreciated.