PDA

View Full Version : FS: 110 gallon with canopy and stand

Scavenger
05-03-2005, 07:52 PM
110 gallon tank 1 yr old, no scratches not drilled + 90% finished cabinet and hood. (haven't finished or installed doors. and needs touch up on paint in a couple spots) ($350)

I would prefer local and not ship. I'll get pic's to interested parties as requested once I get my hands on a camera. Mine died a horrible death.

Am open to full or partial trade.
In need of :
-powerheads/pumps
-wavemaker
-2 semi fresh 175 watt mh bulbs (prefer 14k but accept 10k)
-skimmer (hob or sump depending on make model)
-frags

Scavenger
05-05-2005, 02:47 AM
Update with Pic's

First sorry about the mess in the room. We all know how it gets on breakdown day. :lol:

As stated the stand doors are not installed. I have them stored, but I still haven't tracked down the hinges or knobs.

I'm quite proud of the canopy design. The open top and back allow great flow and with a simple house fan, I had my heaters coming on at midday in summer on occation and temp never got above 81. If desired, you could just place a top on during winter to conserve heat and reduce evap a bit.

If you look close you can see runner slots on the side of canopy. Just mount your lights and reflectors on a 1x4 board and you can adjusts height, or front to back at will. I had 3 seperate light boards at one point. 1 MH, 1 pc actinic and one pc 50/50. Was able to get fantastic dawn dusk effects but varying the heights of differant boards.

OK pic's: :razz:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/NickNameless13/Picture001.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/NickNameless13/Picture002.jpg

Scavenger
05-05-2005, 05:38 PM
Hmmm.... Nobody wants a 6 foot 110 gallon?? Or are my prices out of whack??? :rolleyes:

Ok, let me do my best Brando imitation. " I'm gonna make an offer you can't refuse"

How about my 110 gallon, stand and canopy for your 55'ish tank with skimmer and powerheads??? Don't need lights but if you have a stand and canopy we could talk. Any takers now??? :razz:

Rahim101
05-05-2005, 05:54 PM
That would work for me, but you are too far away!!!!

I think it's your prices, it's your location!!!!!

Rahim101
05-14-2005, 07:17 AM
How about my 110 gallon, stand and canopy for your 55'ish tank with skimmer and powerheads??? Don't need lights but if you have a stand and canopy we could talk. Any takers now???

I have a tank and stand that match that description too!!!

Too bad about the distance!!!