PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, Stephane!

BC_Grl
10-04-2002, 10:05 PM
I wanted to say that despite receiving the MH bulb broken, I must say that Stephane dealt with us fairly. We've received our credit today, so I am happy.

It is so unfortunate that Stephane gave the bulbs to a company (I think it was Mail Boxes Etc) who would insure the bulbs if they packed it. When so many of us received them broken, the company backed down (as far as I know, Stephane didn't receive his money back) and refused to reimburse Stephane.

But I wanted to say publicly (since we aired our worries publicly) that I would have no problems ordering another product from him-- that he was fair.

Aquattro
10-04-2002, 10:37 PM
Good to hear, Jeanna. Stephane, I hope you get a resolve with that company.

stephane
10-05-2002, 12:36 AM
Tank you jeanna! You make me feel I have not doing all of this for noting you make my day! :D :D http://www.aquariumpros.ca/forums/images/smiles/rose.gif

I was begining to be a bit worry when I have email you asking if you have receive the credit and you have not one week ago. As I have credit your account 1 month ago and it was suppose to take 5 day! Wich date the credit apears on your bill?

Dez have choose to get his 2 bulb replace but that time at is own risk and he receive them in one piece (I have pack them my way this time :D )

onedivided I hope he receive is cheque as he have pay me by cheque so I refund him that way?

As for now mailbox have not said they will not pay me but they said it take more time :(

[ 04 October 2002, 20:48: Message edited by: stephane ]

BC_Grl
10-06-2002, 04:31 AM
Stephane, the bank said the refund will take at least one month for it to come through. We checked earlier this week and it hadn't come through. Andy checked at the end of the week (which was almost exactly 1 month) and voila! it was there.

Dez
10-07-2002, 01:03 AM
Thank you Stephane...

I received 2 bulbs broken, but Stephane packed it himself and I got them in one piece. Very happy. And he gave me tons of advice for mounting them.. Thanks

Des

One_Divided
10-07-2002, 02:53 AM
Hey Stephane, yes I recieved the check back last week.. Pretty sure it's cleared now.. Thanks again and I hope that you can work things out and get your money back for insurence.. Cheers,

-Adam