PDA

View Full Version : Must sell everything

jedimaster
10-04-2002, 11:57 AM
The tranny went on my van I need money to fix it. Very depressing. But what can I do.

Livestock must go first.
1 Naso Tang
1 Maroon Clown
2 Green Chromis
1 Yellow Tang
6 turbo Snails,
Brittle star

about 60 pounds of live rock Good coraline coverage
sand in sump and crushed coral in main tank(likely noone will want that)

goto my website for photos,
None of my fish have every had ick or any other disease
Best offers on lot or individual.

After that
4 2 NO ballast setup with 4 40 watt tubes
dual 175 watt MH setup with bulbs
Berlin Turbo Skimmer
90 gallon tank very clean no scratches undrilled
Heater, 2 maxi jets 1200 & 600, 1 rio
Will sell sump as well but its been customized for my stand
the stand is also up for grabs but its very heavey and may be difficult to move.

Once the Livestock is gone I'll likely put skimmer and lights on ebay so make your offers now.

Anyway gotta run

jedimaster
10-04-2002, 12:01 PM
www.freewebz.com/jedifish (http://www.freewebz.com/jedifish)

also some blue legs

btw my email is yonemitsuv@bpl.on.ca I check it all the time, probably about 20 times a day.(plague of being a network admin)

[ 04 October 2002, 08:16: Message edited by: jedimaster ]

Troy F
10-04-2002, 12:36 PM
Sorry to hear about your problem. It's too bad you can't figure another way out because the money you get for used aquarium hardware and livestock doesn't amount to much compared to what you paid for it.

*It would probably help people to know where you live so they can factor in shipping. Prices would help too.*

jedimaster
10-04-2002, 12:42 PM
Right, very dissapointing as I said, but out of my control.
I am in Burlington, Ontario. An d\would prefer people to pick or pay for shipping costs, as the ol van ain't to reliable for long hauls, or short hauls for that matter.

jedimaster
10-04-2002, 02:18 PM
I forgot to mention I also have, salt, testkits, etc...

jedimaster
10-04-2002, 10:41 PM
Here is whats left:
1 Naso Tang
2 Green Chromis
1 Yellow Tang
90 gallon Hagen Glass tank

Everything else is spoken for. The fish will sell much cheaper than what yud get at a store and they are all beautiful. The tank is in primo shape, no scratches. will sell for $125.00 or consider trade plus cash for a smaller tank 20-50gallon (preferable drilled for overflows)

jedimaster
10-05-2002, 05:35 PM
90 gallon tank, Florecent lights and Maroon Clown is all thats left. Naso may be still available waiting on a confirmation.