PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 110gal, 130gal or higher tank......

bulletsworld
04-25-2005, 06:54 PM
Hi looking to find out if anyone is thinking of selling their 110gal or 130-135gal or even 150gal or 180gal. Can be drilled or not.

I am looking to buy one right away to give more room for my tangs. Please let me know. Also if you have a stand too. Metal or cabinet. If not that's o.k to, I can always run out and get a metal one.

Please let me know. Thanks a bunch. :mrgreen:

Lee

bulletsworld
04-25-2005, 07:11 PM
I have my eye on this one at A.I, its a 135gal. Hmm.... Tank only not drilled $500.00, not starfire either. Wonder is that a good deal. How hard to drill tank later? :neutral:

Then metal stand? Notice it has not middle beam...hmm...wonder that can't be good support.

thoughts?

Anyone selling their tank?

mr_alberta
04-25-2005, 07:17 PM
I can help you drill your tank if you need Leeanne. I don't charge much either! I'm easily bought off with food! :razz:

muck
04-25-2005, 07:31 PM
I can help you drill your tank if you need Leeanne. I don't charge much either! I'm easily bought off with food! :razz:
Hey Harv,
I got some painting to do... I'll buy you a cheeseburger. :razz: :mrgreen:

Beermaster
04-25-2005, 07:48 PM
LMAO a cheesburger........... priceless........ :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

mr_alberta
04-25-2005, 08:05 PM
Hey Harv,
I got some painting to do... I'll buy you a cheeseburger. :razz: :mrgreen:

:bad-word:

bulletsworld
04-25-2005, 08:44 PM

WOOohOOO! That would be awesome! I could make you a nice BBQ steak dinner, baked potatoes and steamed veggies! I'm not cheap like the other guy and get you burgers. :lol: :razz:

Lee

Murminator
04-25-2005, 09:17 PM

WOOohOOO! That would be awesome! I could make you a nice BBQ steak dinner, baked potatoes and steamed veggies! I'm not cheap like the other guy and get you burgers. :lol: :razz:

Lee

Oh yeah and I am Harvey's helper, he likes to call me grasshopper, steak you say huh........ :mrgreen:

bulletsworld
04-25-2005, 09:25 PM
Oh yeah and I am Harvey's helper, he likes to call me grasshopper, steak you say huh........ :mrgreen:

O.h yeah... sure you are... People say anything for steak I tell yeah. :rolleyes:

Yup, steak it is for anyone that helped...not wreck but actually help. Hehe
Always great to get a bunch of friends & have an excuse to get together for a BBQ & getting the tank drilled would be a bonus!! WoOOhOO! :mrgreen:

O.k now I just need the tank. :eek: Anyone? If I don't buy that one I was eyeing already at A.I

:mrgreen:

mr_alberta
04-25-2005, 09:41 PM

Lee

http://members.shaw.ca/harvwong/silly-woohoo.gif
http://members.shaw.ca/harvwong/speedbanana.gif

AJ_77
04-25-2005, 10:26 PM
I have my eye on this one at A.I, its a 135gal. Hmm.... Tank only not drilled $500.00, not starfire either. Wonder is that a good deal.
Might be just me, but that doesn't sound like too great a deal. I heard a rumour of a guy selling a 135 in Calgary... let me check into that for you.

geopod
04-25-2005, 10:47 PM
Lee,

Check with the FS in Devon.They have been wanting to find a home for a couple of 120-135Gal tanks with stands and drilled and I believe they had a sump as well.

george

kuatto
04-25-2005, 11:02 PM
I called but no answer on this,

Custom 220gal. tank w/stand, $600 obo. Tel: 780-554-6174
Might be able to beat him down if still available.

bulletsworld
04-26-2005, 01:02 AM
Awww.. you guys are awesome! Thanks for the help... I could just kiss yeah!

I called but no answer on this,Custom 220gal. tank w/stand, $600 obo. Tel: 780-554-6174 Might be able to beat him down if still available.

I called also Jim about the 220gal.. Guy already sold it. BoOoHooO! :cry:

I have my eye on this one at A.I, its a 135gal. Hmm.... Tank only not drilled $500.00, not starfire either. Wonder is that a good deal.
Might be just me, but that doesn't sound like too great a deal. I heard a rumour of a guy selling a 135 in Calgary... let me check into that for you.

Didn't figure it was that great either but....Yeah! Yeah! PLEASE DO let me know if that guy in Calgary is selling the 135 gal. Be perfect! TANKS A BUNCH! *HUGS*

Lee,Check with the FS in Devon.They have been wanting to find a home for a couple of 120-135Gal tanks with stands and drilled and I believe they had a sump as well.

Hmm... Devon you say hey. Tanks for tip George!

:mrgreen:

Willito
04-26-2005, 02:55 AM
If you dont' have any luck check this out.

http://www.canreef.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=14899&highlight=140g

Bob I
04-26-2005, 03:51 PM
Remember that Quinn has been trying to sell his tank for a long time. If I recall it is Starfire. The only problem is that it is a four foot tank 30" deep. You would be far better off with a six foot tank for swimming room. :biggrin:

AJ_77
04-26-2005, 04:10 PM
Remember that Quinn has been trying to sell his tank for a long time.
Pretty sure he sold that BoB:
http://www.canreef.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15563

Will's is a nice tank.

Bob I
04-26-2005, 04:15 PM
OK I missed that, but I would agree Will's tank sounds good for swimming room. :biggrin:

bulletsworld
04-26-2005, 04:15 PM
The only problem is that it is a four foot tank 30" deep. You would be far better off with a six foot tank for swimming room. :biggrin:

Yeah I thought about that too but my tangs are screaming out MORE Length! :lol: I like the looks of the six foot tanks better too though. :mrgreen: