PDA

View Full Version : Captive Raised Bangaii Cardinals!

canadawest
10-03-2002, 10:49 PM
For those interested in buying tank raised baby Bangaii Cardinals, the current brood will be ready to go in 2-3 more weeks and I am currently taking orders for them now.

Price is still only $20 each.

Pickup must be made on or before Sunday, Oct 27th. They will be .75" to 1" across by pickup time. Available only to local reefers who can pickup.

Mail order is available through Seacare.org for those interested outside the Lower Mainland/Vancouver Island. (Please contact Seacare.org for pricing and shipping charges)

Email me to confirm purchase as I will be holding on a first come, first served basis.

Great fish for nano (over 10gal), reef and community fish-only tanks. Beautiful, graceful, docile, harmless to corals and other fish.

Pics available at my weblink below.

canadawest
10-08-2002, 12:45 AM
Bump! :D

Less than 3 weeks to go before the babies are ready for new homes. Email now to reserve!

Shadetree
10-08-2002, 01:30 AM
The very first two Andrew raised a year ago are almost 3-4" long now and quite healthy in my tank. Excellent fish.

Scott

canadawest
10-16-2002, 05:29 AM
Hey All,

The baby Bangaiis are looking fantastic and growing steadily.

They are ready for new homes anytime next week. All are eating frozen mysis shrimp now and should be pretty close to 1" total length by pickup time next week.

If you are interested in getting some, please contact me via PM or direct email to arrange a pickup time.

Those outside the lower mainland who are interested in getting some of these healthy little guys are encouraged to contact Tim @ seacare.org to place an order. (pricing different through Seacare)