PDA

View Full Version : WTB...CLAMS

fei_chu
04-19-2005, 04:45 PM
Anyone have any Clams they would like to sell. Im looking for small clams and medium sized clams. not looking for xxxxl clams. if you do, let me know or PM thanks.

Ronald

cc_bruno
04-19-2005, 05:45 PM
I believe Pet Gallery / Boutique out on Denman still has some small ones for sale. HTH.

Robert

megatron_55
04-20-2005, 02:15 AM
Ronald . . . u missed out! J&L had the cutest 1" Maxima clams for $24 . . . I got two!! . . .

King eds has the same (Gold maxima for $39.99) and denman (i think thats what its called) has them for $59.99

Good luck on your search :biggrin:

fei_chu
04-20-2005, 03:36 AM
any chance i could buy them off you. Damn, i was @ jl today and someone bought the fish i wanted. (green frog fish) lucky for me they had a small baby one. i guess i have to make a trip to king ed's tomorrow. pet boutique is a little pricey for that. i still am looking for clams anyone. thanks

Willow
04-20-2005, 03:47 AM
jebus i had no idea frogfish were reef compatible.. don’t they eat just about everything they look at?

fei_chu
04-22-2005, 12:33 AM
sucked it up and went to king ed's and got two gold maxima clams. they are really nice tho. anyone looking for more clams J&L is having a sale i think they are only 39 bux. cheap cheap cheap.

megatron_55
04-22-2005, 02:27 AM
Oh Man . . . shouldn't have told you about the clams :evil: Just kidding!! :biggrin: I went there today and the one that I wanted was gone :cry: Thats cool tho' . . . I got another maxima anyway . . . :mrgreen:

Do u know if its maxima or crocea at J&L's for $39??

cheers-

fei_chu
04-22-2005, 07:03 AM
i think they are blue crocea. none with any real color though. a couple of them with mixed blue and gold colors but im looking for something with more "stand out" colors. im almost done with the live stock of the tank. i bought the frogfish and black volitan lion and the scorpion fish @ JL so this is gonna be interesting. i want to see if everyone gets along including my corals. besides that i just want a few nice acros and im done.