PDA

View Full Version : Sea clone skimmer

StirCrazy
11-13-2001, 05:46 PM
Hey does anyone have a sea clone skimmer they want to sell cheap? I figure I will try to modify it and see if it will work till I can aford to buy a better one

Steve.

StirCrazy
11-14-2001, 08:36 PM
hmm I though from the negitive comments about seaclone lots of people have boughten them and found them not good enuf..

Steve

Silverfish
11-15-2001, 12:23 AM
Hi Steve, I have a modified seaclone p.o.s. and you can try it if you like... I was kinda hoping to blow it up.. but if you want it you can giv'er. It needs the 's' tube that the powerhead connects to if you want it to hang on the tank. If you have a sump it will work as is,.. well as best as it can images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif you just need an mj1200 . (that part of it I liked) images/smiles/icon_wink.gif I will recommend you buy or better yet build a real skimmer. (they aren't that tough to make images/smiles/icon_wink.gif )

later, Bruce

StirCrazy
11-15-2001, 07:25 AM
hey Bruce How much would you want for it?

my plan was to either buy a new one later, or after I play with it a bit and get a better understanding mabe to build one.

Steve

Silverfish
11-15-2001, 11:25 PM
Got a price in mind? It has great sentimental value, been in the family for years images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

What is a used seaclone less-maxijet worth these days anyway? Not much I'd say.
images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

[ 15 November 2001: Message edited by: Silverfish ]

DJ88
11-15-2001, 11:45 PM
Blow it up Bruce.. that is what I say.. a little nitro or else the good old standby of urea n deisel.. images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Silverfish
11-15-2001, 11:58 PM
Need a digital video camera to catch the explosion.. You bring the camera.. I'll bring the gravel pit!! images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

StirCrazy
11-16-2001, 06:57 AM
hehe, well figure out what you want and let me know Bruce, this will alow me to get my rock curing way faster LOL.. I just got lights last night so parts are starting to come in .. images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Steve