PDA

View Full Version : FS: sugar-sized white calcium sand, Calgary and nearby

Delphinus
09-16-2002, 12:24 PM
I have 17 bags available of white sugar sized SaltwaterConnection brand sand. (They're sitting in my garden shed and I need my shed back!)

$25 per 30 lb. bag.

If setting up a new tank, or a refugium, this stuff will make an ideal DSB. This is white, fine, aragonite sand similar to the Caribsea brand (except less expensive).

Please contact me if interested.

email: entacmea@hotmail.com
telno: (403)254-0976. (Ask for Tony).

Thanks

[ 21 September 2002, 12:21: Message edited by: delphinus ]

Seriak
09-18-2002, 04:27 AM
Hey,

I am not sure how badly you need storage, but I will gladly store them for you until you sell them as I have plenty of room in my new house. Just a suggestion. Not asking for anything in return.

Delphinus
09-18-2002, 12:57 PM
Thanks for the offer, Seriak. Would of course still be my preference to SELL this stuff. ;)

Dez
09-21-2002, 04:28 AM
Will you deliver? he he....I'm in Calgary now for another wedding. Leaving early Sunday morning. I'm staying right by Kim's place. I could probably take 10 bags off your hands if you could give them for $24 a bag? Let me know. I don't have your number. My number here in Calgary is 238-1185

Des

Delphinus
09-22-2002, 04:19 AM
Hi, I must ask people to call or email me if you would like to purchase. I will be out of town for the next two weeks but anyone who wants any sand can still call my house and ask for the sand (or send me email as I will be able to check email). But I'm not sure how often I can check this board so it's better to call or email.

My email and phone number are listed in the top post of this thread .... the price per bag is $25.

Thanks to everyone for their interest!

[ 21 September 2002, 16:48: Message edited by: delphinus ]