PDA

View Full Version : CLean up crew anyone? Big Als Calgary!

Nate
04-15-2005, 07:56 AM
Hey guys....I'm here at Big Als now, been here since 10 am yesterday....about 2 am... and will probably be here till about 3:30 or 4 am just putting away a big and I mean big invert order! I have a couple of questions for you guys?

Whos got hair algae?
I brought in several varieties of snails as well as 50 hair algae eating prostars, the seahares are back!!

Whos got those dreaded flatworms?
We just got in 28 of the blue line nudibranch (Chelidonera sp.)

Who has a deep sandbed?
We got in lots of miniature sand sifting stars, and approximately 50 detritus eating nudibranchs.

Anyone want to add a little colour to their aquarium?
We just got in some great blue linkia stars as well as some fromia monilis (I beleive, have not looked closely)

Who was it that was looking for sexy shrimp???
I apologize, it is late and I am not going to search, but I got in 10 fine looking sexy shrimp for you, and anyone else who would like them.

Who likes anemones...
there are lots...come in and take a look!!

Who likes oddball stuff?
Well, we got in medusa worms, tunicates (sea squirts), assorted algaes( some I have never seen in Calgary before), crazy gobies, weird Coral banded shrimp, Red arrow cleaner shrimp (for you nano guys and gals), GIANT tiger cowries. and a heck of a lot more.

As you can see, there is a ton of stuff here. So if you want to get that tank of yours cleaned up, stop by soon, they wont last long! See you all soon.

PS I got in a small Hawaii shipment as well this evening, the standard stuff, flame angels (small and one SHOW size), lemonpeels, potters, flame hawks, and yellow tangs, as well as achilles and orange shoulder.

PPS Not everything is listed on canreef, so you must come in to see the rest!

Regards,

Nate
Big Als Calgary.
640-0635