PDA

View Full Version : Jakarta LR

StirCrazy
11-14-2001, 06:14 PM
hey I can get a 50lb box of jakarta rock for 278.00 (including tax) delivered to 2 blocks from my house. my question is has anyone ever used Jakarta rock? I see lots on Tonga and such and I found a article that Jakarta is a little more dence an usaly has a viriaty of colour coraline on it but that is all I can find.

Steve

Reefmaster
11-14-2001, 07:53 PM
two blocks...where do you live?? is that through worlds exotic? i might be interested in bringing in a box too, figure its any cheaper if a few of the other islanders jump aboard as well? shane

StirCrazy
11-14-2001, 08:26 PM
ok well maby 3 or 4 blocks.. it is in langford.. he does preorders.. and only charges 10% for going to the airport and picking it up.. then everyone meats him at the store and you take your box.. right from Jakarta water to your house in aprox 12 to 20 hours .. when I start up in the new year I am going to get a box in ( depending how broke I go one everthing else in the mean time images/smiles/icon_smile.gif looking at having a drilled 50 gal made for me now)

Steve

Silverfish
11-15-2001, 12:13 AM
Kinda wish I needed some lr for myself right now! My brother and his friend are in the midst of setting up 90g tanks and they might be into it. Pretty easy to get that lr by the sounds of it.