PDA

View Full Version : WTB zoos, shrooms, lps frags Edmonton

Murminator
04-09-2005, 08:30 PM
Looking for striped or speckled mushrooms, whatever lps you have, heck maybe even some sps and of coarse zooz :mrgreen:

Funky_Fish14
04-10-2005, 01:22 AM
Hey there,

I should have some zoos soon. Several colors. I'll get some pics for you soon, but my dad has the digicam for the next 8 days. O yeah, I might also be able to get a blue-spotted purple shroom for you. Thanks.

Chris

kuatto
04-10-2005, 02:01 AM
Not to hijack your thread Murray,but what color zoos do you have Funky_Fish14?
Murray,I might be making a frag with a couple of pinks tonight(I know you been wanting more of those for awhile :biggrin: )

Murminator
04-10-2005, 06:24 AM
Not to hijack your thread Murray
:bad-word: :razz:
You know I'm always willing to share Jim....except I get 1st pick :razz:

Funky_Fish14
04-10-2005, 08:25 AM
Kuatto, I have 4 colors.

Color 1: Very Dark Purple Skirt, Slightly Dark Purple Fill, Violet-ish mouth, and some(most) have a small pink/hot pink ring around the mouth.

Color 2: Brown skirt, Bright Orange Mouth, Green Fill.

Color 3: Brown Skirt Turning Purple, Purple Fill w/green from mouth mixing in, Green mouth.

Color 4: Just got these yesterday, I have got about 6 frags of them, I havent gotten a good look at the colors yet, but so far im seeing yellow/green colors, and Maybe a bit of some other colors mixed in(pink/orange). I'll see when they open up better tomorow.

I'd be interested in trading some of mine for your pinks, depending on how they look to each of us. I dont have a digicam for the next week though(unfortunately). PM me about it, thanks. Murminator, I replied to your PM.

Edit: I forgot, I also will probably be taking a few frags of my hairy shroom if I muster up the guts to do it. Lol.

Chris

Funky_Fish14
04-10-2005, 09:11 AM
Aww man the pic didnt work. We can talk via PM. Anyone else interested, next week I should have some frags ready to go.

Chris

kuatto
04-10-2005, 10:14 PM
Hey Murray,want to go visit Chris?I'll bring the baggies and you pretend to have a stroke :mrgreen:
Seriously though,if you want we can go over and have a look,if its ok with Chris.

Murminator
04-10-2005, 11:14 PM
Sounds good I'll probably take 1 of everything, heck I'll even drag Jim with me :rolleyes: but only if I have too :razz: J/K. PM me or Jim he has my # with when and where and I'll swing by and pick up Jim.... I'll need someone to hold me back...oh and to help carrying out my stuff during my "stroke" :mrgreen:

Edmonton Eskimo
04-11-2005, 01:11 AM
I would like some zoos if you have some left

Funky_Fish14
04-11-2005, 04:27 AM
Hey Edmonton Eskimo,

I'll let you know after those two come by what I have left, lol. So far they kind of want to gobble up everything, but I should have some Yellow Skirt Green mouth pink fill zoos left for sure. I have about 6 frags ready to go(2-7 polyps). $5 each. I'll send you a PM once I figure out whats going on. Thanks.

Chris

lil_clownfish13
04-11-2005, 02:18 PM
Where do u guys find all ur gorgeous zoos??? i cant ever seem to find anything but brown!!!!!

Reefhawk1
04-11-2005, 02:38 PM
Yeah, usually brown is the common colour but some of these guys have connections in Calgary. :mrgreen:

Funky_Fish14
04-13-2005, 11:23 PM
I look very carefully. I try to come in when corals come in sometimes. 3 are from that main center tank, and 1 is from the frag tank.

Chris

kuatto
04-14-2005, 12:34 AM
Its getting hard to find "colorfull zoos" at the LFS which leaves mailorder.I have been lucky enough to been able to rob from local reefers :mrgreen:
When I finally get a bigger place,I plan on setting up a growout room with more of the sought after colors to keep all you zoo maniacs happy :razz:

Funky_Fish14
04-14-2005, 07:20 PM
-