PDA

View Full Version : FS: 45 Gallon w/ stand, accesories - Victoria

Squiddy
04-09-2005, 12:28 AM
I'm selling my 45 gallon 48" long aquarium. The stand it comes with is for a 90 gallon tank so there is room for a pump or for storage behind it. Along with it, I'm including two Aquaclear 500's and a Lifeguard Fluidized Bed Filter. I've also got some freshwater books that you can have with the tank if you want them.

There is a home made light that I got with the tank that I am including with everthing. It's 48" long and uses 4 Normal Output tubes. The ballasts need replacing ($15 each at home depot) and one of the 4 tubes is burned out. I was in the middle of refitting the light but never got finished so the light will need new endcaps for the bulbs ($3 per bulb at home depot).

If you are interested, I can probably throw in a couple more items like a power head, an auto feeder and some chemicals. I'm asking $200 for everything.

I am putting the tank in my parents' garage sale tommorrow (Saturday April 9th) but I figured I would post it on here first. If you are interested or want me to hold it from the garage sale for you, please PM me.

Tank Pictures (http://members.shaw.ca/jeremywarren/45gal/)

Squiddy
04-10-2005, 05:07 PM
offers?