PDA

View Full Version : Good reading in Calgary

danny zubot
03-28-2005, 09:48 PM
Has anyone ever seen "Coral" magazine in Calgary? I was reading this post http://www.canreef.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15155 that gave it high regards and wouldn't mind reading it if I can find it.

AndyL
03-28-2005, 11:18 PM
I haven't run across it in calgary, but while I was visiting edmonton - I got a subscription through AI (price was pretty reasonable) they just mail it down when the new edition comes out.

Andy

Snappy
03-29-2005, 12:27 AM
I ordered the seahorse edition from OA but they were out of stock but are getting more. I'll let you know if & when I ever get it.
Greg

SeaHorse_Fanatic
03-29-2005, 12:54 AM
I was probably one of those who posted about the "Coral" magazine earlier. Both cc_bruno and I both keep seahorses & we love their Seahorse edition. I plan to get several other editions ASAP. :biggrin: Don't think of it as a $12 magazine, think of it as a $12 up-to-date reference book.

Anthony

danny zubot
03-29-2005, 02:10 PM
Hey Greg, when you get yours, hold on to the subscription papers from inside. That way when I'm done borrowing it from you I can subscribe if I like it. :mrgreen: :razz:

golden69_ca
03-30-2005, 05:27 AM
im geting mine from the states . i have all issues now except the nano but they are geting one in for me im bringing them with me when i go to pick up canadianmans tank this friday . any one is welcome to the subscription forms out of mine .