PDA

View Full Version : BIG THANKS! Island reefer, exee, rickjames, knghtryder

megatron_55
03-27-2005, 05:13 AM
Just wanted to say THANK YOU very much to ISLAND REEFER, RICKJAMES, EXEE and KNGHTRYDER for helping make our frag trade a success . . . !! (From Victoria to Delta)

John - Thanks for your patience and effort . . . our trade was a success!! YaY!! Thanks again for the wonderful frags . . . u should have seen me when I unpacked the box! . . . :mrgreen:

Eric - Thanks for the Frags also . . . $superb deal$ let me know if you need anything from down here . . . I can drive it there now! :biggrin:

Brennen - Yo man . . . we ALL owe u big time . . . thanks for your kindness and taking time to meet me for the trade . . . Hope u brought home some goodies from OA

Chris - Thanks for driving me everywhere man if it weren't for you I would have prolly held erics' frags for a LoOoOnNnG time . . . I still have ur frags at home btw. . . Pick it up! :silly: I need space in my tank! Ha Ha

Again . . .thanks all for everyone's patience and generousity . . . everything worked out and I hope everyone is HaPpY! . . .

. . . So . . . when's our next frag trade?? . . . :mrgreen:

PS... Thanks to canreef also . . . otherwise none of this is possible

rickjames
03-27-2005, 03:16 PM
Ya i have frags coming out my ears! :smile:

It was a fun trip, nice meeting you guys!

Aquattro
03-27-2005, 03:44 PM
Ya i have frags coming out my ears! :smile:

That has to be awkward!! And are you ever going to look silly once they've grown a bit! LOL

And thanks again for the deliveries!!

rickjames
03-27-2005, 03:50 PM
:rolleyes:

Aquattro
03-27-2005, 03:52 PM
:rolleyes:

Well I thought it was funny :razz:

rickjames
03-27-2005, 04:17 PM
I'm just wondering how this happened! Do you think it could have been that birdnest coral is used as a Q-tip? :smile:

BCOrchidGuy
03-27-2005, 05:04 PM
Don't go out in hunting season, with frags coming out your ears someone will want you for the wall.

Brad I thought it was funny too.

Doug