bulletsworld
03-26-2005, 05:44 AM
Edit

look down below for pic & story

bulletsworld
03-26-2005, 05:49 AM
HOW DO YOU COOK THESE GUYS!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

ANyone know know someone in a restaurant that has tanks??????/

How about set a tank up so they can live!

BlkWolfe
03-26-2005, 06:18 AM
Didnt have to clear everything out Lee

bulletsworld
03-26-2005, 06:19 AM
edit

BlkWolfe
03-26-2005, 07:06 AM
edit

Samw
03-26-2005, 07:15 AM
edit

edit

What's wrong?

???? :question: :question: ??

You can EDIT your post, and then select the "DELETE" checkbox and then click SUBMIT, and then poof, you're post is deleted.

BlkWolfe
03-26-2005, 09:08 AM
Nothin wrong just a surprise :mrgreen:

Dont know why she cleared everything out though, especially editing mine when she was over?

bulletsworld
03-26-2005, 10:16 AM
My GaWD... What a mess I made hey! :eek:

Yeah I edited your posted Josh by mistake as I was trying to edit mine but it was your login. :eek:

O.k. Now everyone’s going to be wondering what the heck happened. I got some explaining to do. :eek:

O.k. here goes......as a kind jester for helping George (GEOPOD) board his livestock, George came over at about 11-ishp.m and brought me a present.....:eek: EEEKKKK!!! Dropped off TWO LIVE LOBSTERS! OMG! OMG! OMG! NOOOooOOoooo...ALIVE in a box from Nova Scotia! OMG! OMG! :shocked!:

So then I was totally panicking on the board, almost started crying, I don’t EVER buy live lobster..... FISH ARE FRIENDS NOT FOOD. Called restaurants, friends, strangers see if they could take him. I couldn't kill em! The Saw Mill Restaurant must of thought I was crazy woman calling and off my rocker. :lol: Even tried to find out how I could do a tank up to save the lobsters. :eek: Every time I opened the box the lobsters were in I would see them, scream, running away from the box....AhHHhhhhhhhh....yuk...big black shiny bodies, beady eyes, thousands of legs! EEK! HELP!

But I didn't want GEOPOD (George) to think I didn't except his present...so I wanted it to be hush hush... Shhhh...K :lol: As he & all of us laughs later about this.

Anyway I begged for help on board.... (BLKWOLF) Josh SAVES THE DAY!!! YEAH!!!!! *SUPERHUGE HUGS TO JOSH* Thank you SOOOOoOOO mUCH JOSH!

I drove like a MAD WOMAN to his place after he told me his wife loved lobster. PERFECT! ZOooOOOOooom! Wow, I could have just kissed Josh to death! I was so happy, but stressed and nervous. :lol:

Josh was an absolute sweetie! THANKS AGAIN JOSH! He invited me in to his home as he chuckled away. :lol: Josh ended up doing the dirty work.... putting the lobster in the pot. O.H NO! He even chopped them up. O.H No! I had to look away. But after all that.... me and his adorably, awesome wife (Tina) were stuffing our faces, cracking the shells and munching the lobster down. Then having claw battles at the wee hours. :lol: :lol: Josh even made this yummy garlic butter sauce for dipping. YUM!!!! :mrgreen: So hey...it wasn't that bad after all. :lol: Although I couldn't do it...buy, cook them. EEK!!!

Anyway the experience and laughs were great. Sometime the most craziest, spontaneous moments are the ones you can remember & laugh about forever. *HUGS* THANKS JOSH AND TINA FOR THE LATE NIGHT LOBSTER FEAST!! I'm STUFFED! :lol:

O.h yeah thanks...George (GEOPOD) for the lobster... BUT DONT DO IT AGAIN. :lol: :lol:

New motto... FISH ARE FRIENDS NOT FOOD. :lol: :lol: :lol:

O.H yeah and...Josh & I have pictures too! Before and after! :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:

Lee

Tarolisol
03-26-2005, 04:48 PM
This is by far the wierdest post ive read in quite a while :confused: . And I love your avatar :cool:

bulletsworld
03-26-2005, 09:23 PM
This is by far the wierdest post ive read in quite a while :confused: . And I love your avatar :cool:

Yeah it was a weird night for sure. :lol: :lol:

Also...thanks....I like my avatar too. :mrgreen:

Bob I
03-26-2005, 09:40 PM

That is a self portrait you know :onfire:

danny zubot
03-28-2005, 04:27 PM
Grrrrr! :cool:

bulletsworld
03-29-2005, 07:37 AM
Hey got a pic for yeah guys of one of the lobsters before. Ewwwww... Enjoy!

http://www.canreef.com/photopost/data/500/844Just_one_lobster-med.jpg

Josh has the after pictures.