PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Marie (PR) & Tomm Dool (PA)

SeaHorse_Fanatic
03-25-2005, 08:05 AM
Just wanted to thank a couple of fellow Canreefers (Marie in Powell River & Tomm Dool in Port Alberni) for their warm hospitality & generosity towards my wife & myself. Awesome to visit & put faces to internet names. If any other Canreefers are ever going their way, be sure to try to stop in and visit with a couple of great people.

Marie,
All the frags & corals & clownfish are safe & sound in my tanks & my friend's MH SPS tank. Hope the stuff I brought for you do equally as well in your tank as everything else seems have.

Tomm,
Saved me having to drive & catch ferries from PR to Tofino & back on the same day. Thank you my friend & you're welcome to crash at our place when you're in town.

This was an expensive (over $600 in 3 days) but awesome trip & the whale watching/hotsprings tour was great but meeting some really awesome people was even better.

Can't wait for the summer reef tour of BC & Alberta. :biggrin: My wife liked it so much, she's okay with visiting Canreefers as our summer vacation :cool: & Marie, she meant it when she said that your tanks are some of the nicest that she's ever seen. :biggrin:

Anthony

IslandReefer
03-25-2005, 11:10 AM
I just want to add my thanks to Marie.
I received a large frogspawn (divided in three for 3 happy reefs) 2 kinds of caps (including a very nice purple piece, mine :mrgreen: ), 3 kinds of digitata and on top of that a zoo rock! WOW!
Several reefers in Victoria (and Naniamo :smile: ) are all the more coral richer thanks to you.
Many thanks for your generosity!

marie
03-25-2005, 02:36 PM
:redface: :lol:

Marnie
03-25-2005, 05:14 PM
I was one of the lucky ones who picked up a few of your gems through Island Reefer.

To both John and Marie... thank you :biggrin:

christyf5
03-25-2005, 06:26 PM
Same here! Thanks Marie! :mrgreen:

Christy :)

TommDool
03-25-2005, 09:40 PM
Just wanted to thank a couple of fellow Canreefers (Marie in Powell River & Tomm Dool in Port Alberni) for their warm hospitality & generosity towards my wife & myself. Awesome to visit & put faces to internet names. If any other Canreefers are ever going their way, be sure to try to stop in and visit with a couple of great people.

Marie,
All the frags & corals & clownfish are safe & sound in my tanks & my friend's MH SPS tank. Hope the stuff I brought for you do equally as well in your tank as everything else seems have.

Tomm,
Saved me having to drive & catch ferries from PR to Tofino & back on the same day. Thank you my friend & you're welcome to crash at our place when you're in town.

This was an expensive (over $600 in 3 days) but awesome trip & the whale watching/hotsprings tour was great but meeting some really awesome people was even better.

Can't wait for the summer reef tour of BC & Alberta. :biggrin: My wife liked it so much, she's okay with visiting Canreefers as our summer vacation :cool: & Marie, she meant it when she said that your tanks are some of the nicest that she's ever seen. :biggrin:

Anthony

It was a fun short visit Anthony. My wife and I look forward to seeing you two again. Thanks for the frags for my empty tank, they are all happy and doing great.

marie
03-26-2005, 03:39 AM
It was a fun short visit Anthony. My wife and I look forward to seeing you two again. Thanks for the frags for my empty tank, they are all happy and doing great.

If i'd known you had an empty tank i would have given some frags to Anthony to give to you :frown: :biggrin:

TommDool
03-26-2005, 06:49 PM

If i'd known you had an empty tank i would have given some frags to Anthony to give to you :frown: :biggrin:

alls Good, I need to upgrade my lights soem more before I can add to much.