PDA

View Full Version : freshwater fish for sale

kellehar
03-25-2005, 03:38 AM
I think this would prob be the best place to find new homes for my fresh water fish as they are all kind of special to me. As im just started out with a s/w tank im finding i just dont have the time to deal with all three tanks anymore and they deserve better than that. Plus they are starting to out grow yet another tank. I will list the fish below and if interested just let me know.

3x large red tail sharks
1x large rainbow shark
2x med albino sharks
4x serpe tetras (think thats how you spell it
4x tiger barbs (small)
2x white skirt tetras
2xpleco 1 large 1 med
1x spotted pleco small
1xstriped rapheal
1xbicher eel med, my fav (sweet girl)
2xweather loaches(must go together as they are really close to each other
1x clown loach
1x zebra daniel think the bicher ate the rest
1xgiant daniel
1x black afircan ghost knife fish (very large)
thanks for lookin and have a good one
Justin

Murminator
03-26-2005, 03:49 AM
Hey Justin

What kinda prices you looking at?

kellehar
03-26-2005, 07:20 AM
To tell you the truth murray i dont really know? I just want to find them a good home as they are all great fish. The daniels can go for free as they are schooling fish and i only have one each due to the eel before i knew it ate smaller fish. The highest price fish are the eel and the knife fish and they are $30.00,the red tails $5.00 each or all three for $10,the tiger barbs $5 for the 4 of them same as the serpe tetras, white skirt tetras $3 for the 2,albino sharks $10 for the 2, rapheal is $15, the plecos $10 each size doesnt matter,clown loach is $10,and lastly the weather loaches $15 for the pair as they have to go together. I would like to see the weather loaches and the eel go to the same person as all three like to hang out together. trades are welcome as any money i made back from this would just go into my s/w tank anyways. like i said before i wouldnt be trying to find new homes for all of them but this is the third tank they have outgrown in a year and a half and i my wife will kill me if i go and buy another tank as we already have six in the house.
i'll be happy to awnser any more questionsif you have any.
have a good one :smile:
Justin

kellehar
03-28-2005, 06:49 AM
hi all wife says she'll kill me if the bicher and the loaches go. mainly im just lookin to trade for these fish.

have a good one all

Justin :smile: