PDA

View Full Version : Regina reef website?

scotchy
03-24-2005, 09:28 PM
What happened to the regina reef website? Last night it said the site was down, now it's completely gone. Or did it move?

Scott

Bob Roberts
03-25-2005, 12:28 AM
Try typing in the name, but yes it looks like it is in the process of moving.

Invigor
03-25-2005, 12:13 PM
still down this morning :(

Stasher
03-25-2005, 03:52 PM
I guess we will just see.....I wouldn't mind using the forums here but I really think it should be called the SASKATCHEWAN forum rather than Saskatoon....IMO

scotchy
03-25-2005, 11:52 PM
It's back up now.

Murminator
03-26-2005, 03:44 AM
Well I finally made to Regina. I went to A1 an Pet-Cetera.......I don't know how to quite say it.....I feel for you guys I was expecting more It was kinda embarassing. NEXT time i will do a thread if someone wants anything from the city and I will bring down some. I shoulda at least done a dry order :redface: I feel ashamed. Just not comfortable or experienced to bring fish a coral this far. sorry guys :sad:

kris_willard
03-26-2005, 04:04 AM
Sill in edmonton, but popped into AI last night and was quite impressed. They have quite the selection of corals and fish. The main tank as you walk in is quite nice. I found the prices on the higher side, but some nice pieces. I would recommend popping int here if your ever in edmonton.
-Kris

Doug
03-29-2005, 01:32 PM
I guess we will just see.....I wouldn't mind using the forums here but I really think it should be called the SASKATCHEWAN forum rather than Saskatoon....IMO

I passed it on to the other staff. Just waiting for approval.