PDA

View Full Version : Canreef on IRC?

BrainVat
03-23-2005, 06:17 AM
Hi, just gauging interest for a #canreef chat channel on the AfterX IRC network. (irc.afterx.net) For those of you that don't know, IRC is a 24/7 chat network where people can talk about almost anything. There are quite a few reef-oriented chat channels on AfterX already, and lots of them cater to small social niches.

If anyone's interested, I'll be hanging out in #canreef on irc.afterx.net for a few weeks. Hope to meet you there!

Rikko
03-23-2005, 08:08 AM
www.mirc.com gets my vote for nicest IRC client.
If there's sufficient interest, there are web-based Java chat clients all over the place. Maybe we could goad the Canreef staff into putting one up. :D

StirCrazy
03-23-2005, 12:42 PM
Hi, just gauging interest for a #canreef chat channel on the AfterX IRC network. (irc.afterx.net) For those of you that don't know, IRC is a 24/7 chat network where people can talk about almost anything. There are quite a few reef-oriented chat channels on AfterX already, and lots of them cater to small social niches.

If anyone's interested, I'll be hanging out in #canreef on irc.afterx.net for a few weeks. Hope to meet you there!

already has one on Xnet for 2 years, was good for a bit then we lost interest as people got to busy.

Steve

Willow
03-23-2005, 02:59 PM
wow i had no idea we had a channel. it would be good to tell people about it so we know.

StirCrazy
03-24-2005, 02:10 PM
wow i had no idea we had a channel. it would be good to tell people about it so we know.