PDA

View Full Version : WTB - FISH

Nemo
03-23-2005, 05:48 AM
I am looking for the following, if you have anything you are selling please pm with price.

1. Redfin Anthias (pseudanthias dispar)
2. Ornate Butterflfish (chaetodon ornatissimus)
3. Giant Hawkfish (cirrhitus rivulatus)
4. Blue Devil Damselfish (Chrysiptera cyanea)
4. Maroon Clownfish (premnas biaculeatus)
5. Finespotted Fairy Wrasse (cirrhilabrus punctatus)
6. Belted Wrasse (stethojulis balteata)
7. Purple Firefish (nemateleotris decora)
8. Purple Tang (zebrasoma xanthurus)
9. Powder Blue Tang (acanthurus leucosternon)

Ryan
03-23-2005, 02:55 PM
Umm wouldnt this be easier if you just bought off J&L? you could probaly get a few people from your area in it.

powerboy
03-23-2005, 03:43 PM
Ryan,

Ive read many of your posts. You HAVE to stop with this sarcastic tone that are in your posts. Starting a sentence with "Umm" signifies a complete lack of respect for others as well as this board.

I responded to a post of yours which didnt belong on this board, and I actually agreed with what you were trying to do. Perhaps now that a few people hold the same position as you you feel vindicated, and the past posts since you joined this board are somehow forgotten. Let me assure you, they are not.

Maybe this person DOESNT want to goto J&L. Maybe this person wants established fish, perhaps show size. Whatever the reason, he/she has decided to post here. After all it is the buy/sell livestock forum.

Bottom line, stop acting like a know it all kid. Its getting old. If you think its perfectly ok to start a sentence with "Umm" and think it doesnt imply sarcasm, perhaps you should re-open that grade 11 english textbook that you just recently stopped studying.

If it is just me who feels this way and it is percieved as a rant, mods, please feel free to remove this post.

I just want to see a little respect on this board from you. I dont want this to turn into a negative post, I just want you to know how I feel. (Ill bet a nickle Im not the only one)

muck
03-23-2005, 03:49 PM
If it is just me who feels this way and it is percieved as a rant, mods, please feel free to remove this post.
Its not just you...

I just want to see a little respect on this board from you. I dont want this to turn into a negative post, I just want you to know how I feel. (Ill bet a nickle Im not the only one)
(You got change for a dime..?) :mrgreen:

Nemo
03-23-2005, 05:33 PM
Maybe this person wants established fish, perhaps show size. Whatever the reason, he/she has decided to post here. After all it is the buy/sell livestock forum.

You hit it on the money, I am looking for established fish

Robert

Old Guy
03-23-2005, 07:42 PM
You can wipe wish #2 off your list. If you ever find one in captivity I would be very surprised. A very specilized eater and impossiple to keep.

Aquattro
03-23-2005, 08:26 PM
OK here we go again. Please, if you do not have the fish sought by this would be purchaser, stay out of the thread.

Ryan, this means you.

Powerboy, although everyone probably feels that way, again, it doesn't help Robert buy fish. PM works well for this...

Muck, pot doesn't need stirring. :rolleyes:

Ryan
03-23-2005, 11:11 PM
Sorry brad i didnt mean it like i snaped at him. I meant it like why not try J&L like how you would refer sombody to walmart to find a video.

michika
03-26-2005, 02:45 AM
I know AI (www.aquariumillusions.com) right now has purple tangs in quarentine. I know you aren't particularlyl looking to purchase from a store, but I thought I would let you know.

Xtasia
03-26-2005, 07:01 PM
I might be interested in selling my purple firefish... I've been thinking I want the regular red variety instead... let me think on it.. :)

The hardest thing for me is letting it go once I've 'adopted it'. even if I dont' particularly like it, I feel like I owe it to keep it alive and happy til the end of its days and somehow trading/giving it away feels like I'm a bad mommie...

Kinda like trading in my red headed stepchild (not that this fish is like that! I assure you!)..