PDA

View Full Version : Mantis Shrimp

Azilla
03-23-2005, 03:42 AM
Just want to see the intrest in My Mantis Shrimp i got. Tryin to get a good picture of it but its hard. Its About the size of a Bic Pen lid. I have no idea how rare they are?? For now just curious on the intrest.

looks like this

http://www.blueboard.com/mantis/pics/gawura_backside.htm

Aquattro
03-23-2005, 03:49 AM
If you have a peacock mantis, they're genrally in demand. Not worth a ton of money, but that's the kind most people want.

Azilla
03-23-2005, 03:56 AM
YA not in it for the money just curious might wanna trade or somthing lol i dunno i caught it today not to sure if i want to keep it after how long it annoyed me for.

Aquattro
03-23-2005, 03:58 AM
They are really cool animals to keep. If you can set up a 10g nano for it, I think you'd be glad you did.

LostMind
03-23-2005, 04:35 AM
I had both of mine in small tanks on my computer desk...

they were awesome!

Unfortunately, both passed away... I am not sure why. Within a week of each other as well :|

TNTCanada
03-25-2005, 06:23 AM
I've been trying to get one for a while just because I think they are so cool. How do they ship?

mwm
03-25-2005, 07:26 AM
YA not in it for the money just curious might wanna trade or somthing lol i dunno i caught it today not to sure if i want to keep it after how long it annoyed me for.
You can catch them? Where

G1GY
03-25-2005, 07:45 AM

He caught it in his tank. It came in with the live rock. :smile:

andresont
03-26-2005, 02:02 AM
Just want to see the intrest in My Mantis Shrimp i got. Tryin to get a good picture of it but its hard. Its About the size of a Bic Pen lid. I have no idea how rare they are?? For now just curious on the intrest.

looks like this

Do you still have the Mantis ? I have a small tank waiting for it .

andresont
03-26-2005, 02:25 AM

looks like this

I can buy it from you or trade .

mwm
03-26-2005, 06:34 AM

He caught it in his tank. It came in with the live rock. :smile:
Oh nice very cool

Azilla
03-26-2005, 07:44 AM
Yes i have the mantis still im in the middle of training him. Not sure if i wanna give it up just yet. But I have another one as well i found it in my tank just have to catch him now. I think the one mantis is spoken for the other will be up for grabs just pm me if intrested .

frostiex
03-26-2005, 09:15 AM
AHHHHH...I am very interested. PM'ed