PDA

View Full Version : Any Spaghetti worms in Alberta???

geopod
03-22-2005, 02:09 AM
Hey guys does anyone have any Spaghetti worms in their tanks?I am at the end of the pack and load with my movers here and I fly off Friday and was wondering if I should bring a stock of Spaghetti worms from my firends house or not.But if I know if someone there has some then maybe I can buy some there instead of hauling it out there on the plane....

kuatto
03-22-2005, 02:19 AM
You should have no problem finding some in local reefer's tanks,let me know when your ready for some and I'll haul some out for you.
"Oh look honey,he brought us a house warming gift,Spaghetti worms!you shouldn't have" :mrgreen:

geopod
03-22-2005, 02:26 AM
So you have some then I dont need to haul any on a plane with me?.....That would make life easier a whole bunch for me..that would be great.

kuatto
03-22-2005, 02:58 AM
Just so we're talking about the same worm,they are red/orange usually burried in the sand with long stringy arms sticking up looking for food.If they are the ones,then yea,I have lots. :biggrin:

bulletsworld
03-23-2005, 08:17 PM
Hey Jim,

I had no idea you had some of these. I would be interested in one myself. Would you happen to have any pictures. Maybe when George (GEOPOD) comes in from Nova Scotia we'll have to make a trip your way. I know he wants some, perhaps me too! :mrgreen:

Lee

kuatto
03-23-2005, 09:09 PM
:biggrin: Sure,I should be able to supply a few more.I have no idea how they multiply,but I seem to have more then enough in my tank.

Richer
03-23-2005, 09:12 PM
Oh... sign me up for a little bit, sounds like something I could use in my fuge :razz:

-Rich

kuatto
03-23-2005, 09:17 PM
:rolleyes: oh no,I've opened a can of worms :razz: Guess I'll be using the old flashlight tonight looking for just how many I have.

bulletsworld
03-23-2005, 09:20 PM
Hey thanks Jim, thats awesome!

Well George comes in this weekend so I will pm you when I find out from him what his plans are. I think he told me his tanks arn't coming over for another 2weeks. So I will find out what he wants to do since I am boarding all his LR, inverts & livestock. Not sure if he planned on putting the worms in my tank too or not. Let you know sometime this weekend.

Also to you moved hey.... Is it in the same area of town as your last place? I'll have to get your new address later too, try to remind myself you moved. :lol:

Tanks a bunch! :mrgreen:

Lee