PDA

View Full Version : Want to see the IMAX film

Winters
03-21-2005, 07:23 AM
Hello! I was hoping to go to the IMAX theatre to see "Coral Reef Adventure". I was told that the Odyssium is showing it at 2pm on the weekends. Anyone else interested in coming down to see it together? Perhaps on next Saturday (26th March) or Sunday (27th March)? Would be fun to go as a group to see it. :)

Sorry if the film's old news. It sounded pretty cool anyway!

rusty
03-21-2005, 12:12 PM
Sure! if it is next Sat. I wanted to take my son to see it anyway, Good idea :biggrin:

mr_alberta
03-21-2005, 02:15 PM
I have it on DVD! Its really short though. Its only about 40 minutes long. Its fun to watch on the IMAX though (then again, what isn't fun to watch on the IMAX?)

muck
03-21-2005, 02:35 PM
When I went to see it I got stuck sitting too close to the front. It was rather a pain cause I had to constantly move my head from side to side to not miss anything. Then again im not sure if I could sit back far enough in the Odyssium for my liking. (Its a pretty small theater) Maybe its just me but I would rather sit further back and be able to take in everything on the screen at once.

Anyone been to the IMAX screen at SilverCity? Is that theater any bigger?

shotzee
03-21-2005, 04:16 PM
The theatre at SilverCity is pretty nice. It seemed a lot wider and better for viewing than I remember the one at the Odyssium being. Me and my brother watched The Lord of the Rings (the last movie) there which was really awesome, especially because the movie was like 4 hours long and the seats and room was real comfortable.

Rory