PDA

View Full Version : Edmonton appearance

StirCrazy
03-20-2005, 03:55 PM
well just thought I would see how many people are going to be around in the middle of August? I am coming out for my Grandpa's 90th and to see all the family about that time and was hoping I could make some time to see some tanks and meet a some of the Edmonton crew.

Steve

mr_alberta
03-20-2005, 04:00 PM
I should be around, but August is a loooooong ways away yet. Maybe we can plan a meet or BBQ to coincide with your visit.

Beverly
03-20-2005, 04:02 PM
Oh, so you're making appearances now :razz:

Depends when in August, but would like to get together if possible :cool:

Reefhawk1
03-20-2005, 06:53 PM
I will be around in August, and a Barbeque sounds like a good idea. It is always good to meet people from the island. Maybe when I come back to visit my parents in Nanaimo I could stop by to see your tank.

Stan

StirCrazy
03-20-2005, 07:25 PM
Oh, so you're making appearances now :razz:

Depends when in August, but would like to get together if possible :cool:

hehe, ya the amount of times a year I seam to get home almost qualifies as that, at least thats what my parents tell me :rolleyes:

Steve

guysmiley
03-21-2005, 04:33 PM
I'll be around in August. You're more than welcome to stop by and check out my setup.

Garrick.

Funky_Fish14
04-02-2005, 08:00 PM
I'll be gone for 9 days, not sure when exactly yet, but a get together would be a great Idea.

Chris

Beverly
08-19-2005, 02:04 AM
Steve,

You still going to be in the area? You're welcome to stop over at our house :smile:

StirCrazy
08-21-2005, 05:58 PM
Steve,

You still going to be in the area? You're welcome to stop over at our house :smile:

I just want to apologize to everyone, I had all intentions of getting a hold of a bunch of you but the day after we finally got to Edmonton (after our leathbridge and Hardisty stints) my wife's back went out so we did an emergency drive home (caught the last ferry to the island on Tuesday night) spent Wednesday in the hospital and have been watching the kids so the wife can get better ever since.

I am thinking of a Christmas in Edmonton right now so maybe I will have better luck with that.

Steve