PDA

View Full Version : Coral the marine aqaurium magazine

DEAD_BY_DAWN
03-17-2005, 06:06 PM
For those of you who can get out to ocean aquatics pickup a copy of this great magazine,its full of articles and pictures, blows other publications out of the water,unlike most other magazines it has only a few ads,a truly great little mag.

muck
03-17-2005, 06:18 PM
I agree. Great Magazine!!
I have every issue so far... :mrgreen:

SeaHorse_Fanatic
03-17-2005, 08:15 PM
Have the Seahorse issue. Tops marks for sure. Better & more up-to-date info than what is available in most books. Getting the Giant Clams one next.

Anthony

Rikko
03-21-2005, 01:14 AM
I've been flipping through the Octopus and Nano Reef ones and I'm astounded at the quality of these babies. I'd love to subscribe but their rates to Canada are idiotic. I'll just have to suck it up and go to OA every time they're out.

Willow
03-21-2005, 01:36 AM
I've been flipping through the Octopus and Nano Reef ones and I'm astounded at the quality of these babies. I'd love to subscribe but their rates to Canada are idiotic. I'll just have to suck it up and go to OA every time they're out.

seriously, it's cheaper to actually go down to oa and buy them retail that to subscribe. plus if an issue sucks your not paying for it. well not that they look like they would suck.

SeaHorse_Fanatic
03-21-2005, 01:44 AM
James,

You better order more copies :biggrin:

Anthony