PDA

View Full Version : anybody from burnaby going to Ocean Aquatics?

smokinreefer
03-17-2005, 04:30 PM
Hey all,

Anyone from burnaby headin over to Ocean Aquatics this weekend? and have a truck or van?

I'm gettin a used tank from them, it's 36" x 30", but i have no way to get it home.

Would anyone be willing to pick it up for me?

Just let me know,
thanks. :mrgreen:

cpenner
03-17-2005, 04:38 PM
I am grabbing some LR from them on Friday (yes I called them to arrange it), but unfortunately I only drive a Mazda Protege....

Is there a chance that would fight in the back seat? How many gallons is it? I'll gladly grab it if it would fit...

Cheers.

Chad

smokinreefer
03-17-2005, 04:43 PM
the tank is 36"L x 30"W x 15"H. ~70 gallons.

don't think it would fit unless your back seats fold down, then it might.

SeaHorse_Fanatic
03-17-2005, 04:45 PM
I'm working at OA on Saturday from 12-4pm this weekend & I'm live in Burnaby (near Royal Oak & Rumble). I can bring it back with me if I remember to empty out my back ahead of time. Drive a Honda Cr-V.

PM me with your phone number & we'll make arrangements.

Anthony

cpenner
03-17-2005, 04:46 PM
Too big :(

I couldn't even get my 55 in my car! Sorry about that!

Chad

smokinreefer
03-17-2005, 04:52 PM
cpenner, no worries. but thanks for the offer anyhow!

SeaHorse_Fanatic, thats wicked. I'm in N.burnaby, bottom of SFU. if you wouldnt mind bringing it down, that would be awesome.

but i just remembered i need to have you guys drill it first, so i gotta figure out where to have the holes put first. so i probably wont need it picked up until next weekend.

I will PM you later.

thanks alot!

Nemo
03-18-2005, 01:58 AM
If you like I can throw it in the back of the pick up. I want to head out and take a look at the new OA anyways.
So this Sunday or the weekend after is ok with me, if Anthony can't fit it

Robert

cpenner
03-18-2005, 04:18 AM
Smokinreef:

Do you go to SFU?

smokinreefer
03-18-2005, 05:15 AM
BIGDADDY_23, cool i'll let you know. thanks.

cpenner, nope. dunno if youve seen me before, but i'm a bit older than i look. :razz: but yeah, i live close to the bottom of SFU. duthie and union.