PDA

View Full Version : Victoria people and Lowermainland . . need help!!

megatron_55
03-15-2005, 04:55 AM
Anyone from Victoria coming down here in vanc / richmond/ burnaby / surrey or delta area?? I have some corals for ISLAND REEFER and don't wanna take the chances of shipping corals . . . if anyone can help I can repay you for gas or maybe a coral or two for the trouble?? If its on the way let me know!! Thank You in advance . . .

OR vice versa . .anyone here going to victoria?? PM me . . .

exee
03-15-2005, 05:48 AM
I too might have some frags to send to Island Reefer, but maybe its not so bad to send them as its not going that far away...

:confused:
________
marijuana news (http://potwire.com)

Zerandise
03-15-2005, 05:53 AM
I thing BCwolfen is coming to my place on saterday and heading back to the island saterday night. See if he can take them back with hi. If you drop the corals off here in richmond I can hold them in my tank fuge or in my main tank.

Tigger
03-15-2005, 06:14 AM
I'm going over to Victoria at the beginning of April

BCWolfen
03-15-2005, 07:30 AM
I am defiantely going over on Saturday. Plan to catch the 7:45 out of Duke point so I'll be in Richmond (Zer's place) around noon. I can take stuff back, but I'm up in Nanaimo so it would still need to make it to Vic somehow on Sat Night or Sun morning.

rickjames
03-15-2005, 03:08 PM
I will be over for the day in Burnaby on the Saturday of the Easter long weekend (Mar. 26th).... going on a J&L field trip :lol: !

I could bring 'em back over then.